Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace tickets on sale Monday

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
So Palace get 2000 but the entire South Stand & E1H will be sterile areas, bit OTT.

£25 adults ok.

The whole thing is sterile

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
From a poster on the BBS:

'Can see our group in the North Stand getting even bigger now it’s been confirmed 2k max.'

Won't be hard to spot, they'll be the sad wankers in the black hoodies covering their acne trying to look hard and menacing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Thankfully the Club have decided that the first day of on sale is for ST to purchase their usual seat ticket, rather than the free for all that usually operates for early round cup games.

Rather than moaning about the kick off time, day and ticket allocation, Palace should be thankful that they got this level as I would have thought that there was a clear case of reducing their allocation even further

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
FA Cup on a cold winter night, week night, just after Xmas, strong chance of weakened line-up... and it's on telly.

This won't sell out - or even get close.

Palace will mock, I'm sure.

We will remind them that, just last season, the attendance for Palace (FA Cup runners-up) versus the Man City all-stars on a Saturday afternoon in late January was... drum roll..... 13,979. And at least 3000 were City fans.

Last edited:

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004

Last edited:

afcb

Dec 14, 2007
FA Cup on a cold winter night, week night, just after Xmas, strong chance of weakened line-up... and it's on telly.

Palace will mock, I'm sure.

We will remind them that, just last season, the attendance for Palace (FA Cup runners-up) versus the Man City all-stars on a Saturday afternoon in late January was... drum roll..... 13,979. And at least 3000 were City fans.

They will simply remind you the FA cup means naff all at this level I'm afraid....been there.

el punal

Pathetic from Sussex OB. They're going to kill this tie with all the bullsh*t.

Are you really that bothered? I'll go to watch the Albion whether Palace have 4,000 or 2,000 fans or even none, I don't give a monkey's. It's the football I'm interested in not how many away fans should or should not be allowed in.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
That lot whinge about everything!

Yeah maybe they could start another petition. Remember the Benteke fiasco?
benteke-petition.png

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

Wise words, fella.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Looks like about 14,000 available at the moment, so maybe 8,000 or so STH not bought seats so far. 20k estimates probably about right I reckon.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Looks like about 14,000 available at the moment, so maybe 8,000 or so STH not bought seats so far. 20k estimates probably about right I reckon.
Shocking

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here