Aug 8, 2005
February is 12th December
March is 25th January

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 8, 2005
However note the use of "approx". Which kind of defeats the point. Why they can't actually stick to an agreed date is totally beyond me.

Attachments

• TV Fixtures Announcement Dates.jpg
    TV Fixtures Announcement Dates.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 1,845

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
As long as they fook off with this Monday night crap! They are a killer for me as the Wife works on a Monday and I have no child care. Had to get my mum down from Yorkshire for the Stoke game. Palace cup game will be missed. Not a happy bunny with Monday night football.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
As long as they fook off with this Monday night crap! They are a killer for me as the Wife works on a Monday and I have no child care. Had to get my mum down from Yorkshire for the Stoke game. Palace cup game will be missed. Not a happy bunny with Monday night football.

Love the way you brought your mum down from up norf just for the footie. Hope you sent her back after the final whistle! You really do have yourproorities right.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I'm hoping Swansea moves to Friday Night, as I'm away Saturday to Monday.

Hmmm might be a possibility actually, especially if we have slipped further down the table by then. It could even be construed as a potential early six pointer by sky.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Will be GUTTED if West Ham is moved to a different day, given that it's my son's BIRTHDAY - and he's MASCOT.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here