Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Woman has sex with a ghost and now wants a ghost baby

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
:lol:

Amethyst Realm made an extremely memorable appearance on This Morning, declaring she only has sex with ghosts and has sworn off men for life. She described the first time she was, er, visited by a ghost and said that she was still able to ‘feel’ as though she was having sex despite not actually being able to see the ghost. Amethyst said: ‘You can still feel it, it’s difficult to explain. There was a weight and a weightlessness, a physical breath, and stroking, and the energy as well.’ Asked if their encounter had a happy ending, Amethyst said: ‘For me, anyway.’ She said her love affair with the spirit began when she and her fiance moved into a new house 12 years ago, and she began to feel a ‘presence’. ‘It started as an energy then became physical. There was pressure on my thighs and breath on my neck. I just always felt safe,’ she explained.

more here http://metro.co.uk/2017/12/07/woman-says-sex-ghosts-now-people-cant-deal-7139809/

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1

Amethyst Realm made an extremely memorable appearance on This Morning, declaring she only has sex with ghosts and has sworn off men for life. She described the first time she was, er, visited by a ghost and said that she was still able to ‘feel’ as though she was having sex despite not actually being able to see the ghost. Amethyst said: ‘You can still feel it, it’s difficult to explain. There was a weight and a weightlessness, a physical breath, and stroking, and the energy as well.’ Asked if their encounter had a happy ending, Amethyst said: ‘For me, anyway.’ She said her love affair with the spirit began when she and her fiance moved into a new house 12 years ago, and she began to feel a ‘presence’. ‘It started as an energy then became physical. There was pressure on my thighs and breath on my neck. I just always felt safe,’ she explained.

more here http://metro.co.uk/2017/12/07/woman-says-sex-ghosts-now-people-cant-deal-7139809/

Otherwise known as 'a dream'.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes

Phantom Pregnancy?

half time scores

Mar 19, 2012
Lounging-on-the-chintz
From ghoulies and ghosties and long legged beasties and girls who grow plump in the night.
Lord protect us.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm sure Mr & Mrs Realm are so proud of the child.

Although in other news...

47138AF600000578-5155431-image-a-49_1512647315290.jpg

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Every night, goulies deep!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

This is why NSC is so good - these important news stories would pass me by otherwise! Well played Sir, invaluable!! :)

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I didn't see the interview. Was she like Waynetta Slob wanting a "Brahn" baby?

Poor old Wayne had to move in with Gnomeo.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Jeremy Kyle episode coming up with 5 empty chairs for the ghosts family

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here