Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Have we reached 'peak' Susan Calman?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
She can be very funny when she isn't banging on about the lesbian stuff.

Same as a lot of comedians, they can be very preachy, judgy or just boring by constantly going on about their sex or colour. Like all other professions, I dont care what orientation they are as long as they can do the job.

This. Wish a lot of the ethnic comedians would move on from everything to do with. Gets a bit boring and predictable.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I'd never heard of her either and I've been watching Strictly. Didn't have a clue that that was her surname. I do know who Gemma Atkinson is though. Priorities and all that.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I went to see Katherine Ryan in Brighton last month, I was really disappointment. You do not like men, men are all ********, we get it. YAWN.

Didn't know she was a carpet muncher?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Surprised to switch on to HIGNFY tonight to find out that the female presenter not only wasn't Susan Calman but wasn't even a lesbian. Unbelievable!
Some of our more rabid brethren on here will be truly mortified.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Susan Calman can be very funny on the News Quiz, but I agree that all the 'my wife' stuff is getting very boring.

On a similar note, I saw one of those identikit comedian panel quiz programmes the other day that didn't have Romesh Ranganathan on. I was hoping it meant that someone had finally realised that being Asian didn't automatically make someone funny.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here