Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Brighton v Palace Monday Night?

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
'sorry if fixtures'

There's literally a thread on the front page near the top named 'Round 3 draw v Palace' or something like that

:ffsparr:

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
'sorry if fixtures'

There's literally a thread on the front page near the top named 'Round 3 draw v Palace' or something like that

:ffsparr:

Ahh yes, I found it thanks for that.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
Are there any other ways they could make this year's FACR3 game less attractive?

First we draw Palace at odds of 63-1 against. Then we get to play on a Monday night (everyone loves a Monday night game of course).

So, what else can be added to this equation?

For example:
Could every attending fan be given a complimentary poo in a presentation box?
Could we have less catering staff on the concourse?

I don't think they've even scratched the surface with this one.

Don't get me wrong, I'll still be going regardless, but as attractive fixtures go, this is really down there.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
It's just becoming such hard work it's hardly worth it any more. And I say that as a season ticket holder of 25 years.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It's just becoming such hard work it's hardly worth it any more. And I say that as a season ticket holder of 25 years.
Indeed.

They could have had a daytime kickoff easing the pressure a special train puts on post match evening travel, and preventing a small pre match window at Brighton station for workers to get to the game, but they blew it.

It's not included in the season ticket so why pay for the predictable evening transport grief ? - especially when it is on for free in the pub.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here