Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Christmas holiday

WildWood

Sep 6, 2011
Chichester
Enforced holiday throughout the whole of December! I work on a holiday park which is closed in December, so am spending the month having a stag do/ getting married/ going on honeymoon/ enjoying Christmas & fitting in all the Albion home games before going back on 2nd Jan!

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Enforced holiday throughout the whole of December! I work on a holiday park which is closed in December, so am spending the month having a stag do/ getting married/ going on honeymoon/ enjoying Christmas & fitting in all the Albion home games before going back on 2nd Jan!

Is that Lakeside, Chichester? I bought a place there back in 2002 for use at weekends and for the family. Unfortunately, it didn’t turn out to be a holiday park at all as 75% of the owners lived there. Loads of vans, washing machines in outside cupboards running all the time and territorial boundaries. Sold it in 2007.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Just the bank holidays this time as I am out of annual leave! But I WFH so as long as I have my phone and lap top on, I can pick up anything that is needed.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Good old Serco generous as ever!!
Still getting the £20 tesco voucher ???

Oh I'm off 19th to 3rd Jan all accumulated toil.

Serco are one of our biggest clients!

WildWood

Sep 6, 2011
Chichester
Is that Lakeside, Chichester? I bought a place there back in 2002 for use at weekends and for the family. Unfortunately, it didn’t turn out to be a holiday park at all as 75% of the owners lived there. Loads of vans, washing machines in outside cupboards running all the time and territorial boundaries. Sold it in 2007.

I drive past Lakeside each day on the way to work at Church Farm in Pagham!

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
22nd till 2nd, thought thinking of extending till 8th to get a few things done at home, will be 'kin hot though.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
21st to 3rd. Quietest day amongst that is probably 25th when I don’t leave the house.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Finish midday 23rd until Jan 2nd but got to work 27th as departmental cover ..... it's going to be a WFH day though !

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
Shift worker, but being top of the leave roster it'll be the first time in 8 years I'll have Christmas week off. Finish nights on the 17th, week of rest days, week of leave, back 6.30am new years day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here