Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Christmas holiday

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
How many days are you taking off for Christmas?

Personally, I have had no holidays for 18 months, so, I'm having from the 23rd to the 28th this year, the longest Christmas break for me since I left the forces 30 odd years ago.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
12 days - I'm getting an extra couple because I've quit my job and don't start the new one until 4th Jan. Having said that I generally prefer to have quite a short break at Christmas so that I can have more in the summer. Always think it's a bit mad to take 3 weeks off at this time of year (unless you're off to Australia or something).

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
I am shutting the office midday 21st Dec and will reopen on 2nd Jan. This is bonus holiday given by the big bosses

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Vacation day next Wednesday (to watch the Spurs game), fly back to the UK in the evening, and fly back to the US two weeks and a day later, so December 13th to 28th inclusive.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Finishing on the 23rd and going back on the 2nd. Looking forward to it.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
start a week of nights at 21:45 on the 25th, so f..k all apart from a nice bit of bank holiday overtime (3x time xmas day, 2.5x boxing/NYD)

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Where I work shuts between Christmas and New Years and we don't need to take leave. So my last day is 21st, back to work on 3rd and that's using 1 day holiday.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Good old Serco generous as ever!!
Still getting the £20 tesco voucher ???

Oh I'm off 19th to 3rd Jan all accumulated toil.

No more vouchers, money goes towards your department Christmas do, which if you can get all your staff off, before Christmas would be a bloody miracle.
We had last year's do Jan this year!!
Not really expecting much, as Babcock take over April 1st :laugh:

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Self employed ,last year had to work all bar Bank Holidays due to needing the money. This year i don't so will be off from the 23rd to the 2nd.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here