Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Are you ready for Christmas?

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Glad I'm not the only person who feels like telling people to **** off when they ask that!

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
My Mrs has been fussing about a lot and sent me to the post office the other day to post some cards abroad. A pile of wrapped presents has also appeared.
Me, I've done f..k all but I suspect I'll be roped into doing the decorations at the weekend.
I'm working nights on christmas week so the only thing I'm looking forward to is the Melbourne test.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Do not celebrate it .

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Going to the in-laws this year, so looking forward to not spending about £400 on three days' food like last year!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Not ready but we are on track. We are hosting this year, and I quite enjoy cooking the Christmas dinner to be honest.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Not ready but we are on track. We are hosting this year, and I quite enjoy cooking the Christmas dinner to be honest.

Same, all planning metrics are within tolerance. My wife usually works Christmas Day, so I do the dinner and we have it when she finishes. It's basically just a big roast so it's well within my limited culinary skills.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I've done as much shopping as I can online, so have to run the gauntlet with the multiple bag ladies and ditherers in town on Saturday.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Without wanting to sound too smug but it's been a doddle this year. Broke up with my long-term girlfriend in August so the pool of people I had to buy for, or contribute money towards, has shrunk to my immediate family. Not bothered with a tree or decorations. Just got one more gift to buy and I'm done.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here