Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Current NSC Advertising

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I cant read anything, keep getting dragged to bottom of screen for ad :shootself

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
It’s the add on the front page about 3 threads down that does my head in. Because of fat finger-itis I’ve lost track of the number of times I’ve clicked it, and it has then opened eBay up on another browser. Ridiculously inconvienient on an iPhone.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Thought I had a problem with the laptop, but seems I've just got the automatic drag down to bottom of the page, so annoying

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Yes its happening to me as well. Just reading a thread then the screen slips down to large HMV advert. I am using a macbook if that helps?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I've not had the HMV one at all ... but I do keep getting golf ads. I don't play golf, I don't watch golf, I don't go to golf sites, what's that all about?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I've not had the HMV one at all ... but I do keep getting golf ads. I don't play golf, I don't watch golf, I don't go to golf sites, what's that all about?

They probably know you wear jumbo cords and tie your yellow sweater around your shoulders rather than wear it , Q how do they know this ? A = Bozza + Barber .

Gary Hart's Stalker

Jul 17, 2013
Gary Hart's Bush
Anyone? Has it happened in the last 20 minutes?

Just happened to me and I was signed in. Using Chrome browser.

"waiting for usersync.yashi.com" was flashing at the bottom of screen.

I was able to stop it by clicking the 'X' (stop loading page).

NSC Ad Problem.jpg

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Just happened to me and I was signed in. Using Chrome browser.

"waiting for usersync.yashi.com" was flashing at the bottom of screen.

I was able to stop it by clicking the 'X' (stop loading page).

Thanks - I've removed that ad unit now as well.

I'm constantly being inundated by gambling ones.

I gamble maybe once a year.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Any more page pulling (for want of a better phrase) going on?

I installed an ad blocker (I'm sorry, but I had to), I've de-activated it so I'll let you know.

The Argus site is soooooo much better without the auto-playing video ads though!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
New one for me... clicked Big Board at the bottom left and it went to eBay? Even as a web developer that one defies my belief.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Any more page pulling (for want of a better phrase) going on?

HMV ad still pulling me down. Although it is only on the 'Big Board' page, (i.e. the one that lists all the threads), there don't seem to be any ads on the thread page itself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here