Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Who took the merry out of Christmas?

Who took the merry out of Christmas?

• Liz Costa

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • The Baha Men

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Chris Benteke

• Ruel Fox

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Steve Cotterill

• Muslims

Votes: 20 24.7%
  • Kris Akabusi

• Chris Grayling

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Mickey Adams

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • David Dickinson

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Papa Bouba Diop

• Donald Trump

Votes: 11 13.6%
  • Gail Tyldesley

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Pele

• Paul and/or Barry Chuckle

• Alan Brazil

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Stephen Mulhern

• Barry from Eastenders

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Lenny Henry

• Other

Votes: 12 14.8%

• Total voters

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Perhaps you misunderstood. For the hard of thinking, a "busted flush" is not the same as "Busted". They're a boy band who had a hit with Year 3000. As the self proclaimed "most intelligent poster on this board" you should have known that. Very poor.

I like your other post about you having a technical argument though. You wouldn't know one if it dropped it's trousers and slapped you in the face with it's cock. You haven't ripped anything apart, you never do apart from in your own head.......and I know that you know that.

You just post badly written rubbish and then hide behind bollocks speak and childish threats to attempt to defend it. You've been found out and it must really smart (as in hurt, not the opposite of you). Never mind though, there's always the memes to keep you company.

:cheery:

All you are saying is you feel uncomfortable because I ripp the kind of leftwing garbage you post. The Irony is the detail free guff you post is just what you project on others.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Lets face facts Looney, since you learned to control your anger you have been a shadow of your former self (which really wasn't up to much). You keep banging on about evidence but it is all over the board, this thread's floundering is a perfect example. If I am honest, I am starting to feel sorry for you as you get whipped thread after thread.

This is the problem, you dont know how to tell facts from opinion. Im not angry, at worst mischeavous, but your not going to get that with your malevolent agenda, again no evidence or examples your just good at whining.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
This is the problem, you dont know how to tell facts from opinion. Im not angry, at worst mischeavous, but your not going to get that with your malevolent agenda, again no evidence or examples your just good at whining.

Yet more evidence for you to ignore. Anyway I am out, your floundering is making this way too easy.

You are the archetypal Pigeon playing chess.

Last edited:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Yet more evidence for you to ignore. Anyway I am out, your floundering is making this way too easy.

What evidence?

"Im running away because this is to easy". Your laughable illogical and unthought out posts are the gift that keeps giving.:lolol:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Theresa May.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here