Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Huddersfield Parking

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Stadium away end car park is really easy, or the Gas Club just up the way, few quid to park and a cheap beer bar to go with it.

bradersfc

Dec 6, 2017
Hi,

I am Brighton fan, but Live in Huddersfield.
There is a huge concreted yard which is now open for matchday parking and not many people use it yet because they don't know about it.

It is fully stewarded, gated and has good lighting

There are approx 300 spaces.

It is at the Myers Group on Barr Street, HD1 6PB.

It is a 2 min walk to the Stadium.

Gates open from 12.30

Cost is £5.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
There's lots of parking available. Be very careful with your speed, as there are speed cameras every 100 yards and they're all primed.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Hi,

I am Brighton fan, but Live in Huddersfield.
There is a huge concreted yard which is now open for matchday parking and not many people use it yet because they don't know about it.

Gates open from 12.30

Cost is £5.

I've permitted your post, as it may be a help to some.

However I do consider it a strange coincidence that an Albion fan joins NSC to promote a car park in Huddersfield at Myers Group when they work at Myers Group themselves. What are the chances, eh?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I've permitted your post, as it may be a help to some.

However I do consider it a strange coincidence that an Albion fan joins NSC to promote a car park in Huddersfield at Myers Group when they work at Myers Group themselves. What are the chances, eh?

Although it may be that working for that company he/she is aware of the facility and simply wants to share. There has been no attempt by them to start a thread on the subject.

That said, most people don't refer to themselves as a 'Brighton fan' first up. It's a bit formal- as is the text.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Although it may be that working for that company he/she is aware of the facility and simply wants to share. There has been no attempt by them to start a thread on the subject.

Yes there has. I authorised the reply to this thread rather than the new thread also submitted.

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
I am Brighton fan,

Course

but Live in Huddersfield.

Oh really...

Gates open from 12.30

Cost is £5.

And you work there...

Nice try :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here