Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] WBA Away Tickets

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
As of a couple of minutes ago there were 365 left plus 50 disable/ambulant.

Looks like it will sell out today.

Oddly though I don't believe block A6 has been on sale yet?

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
As of a couple of minutes ago there were 365 left plus 50 disable/ambulant.

Looks like it will sell out today.

Oddly though I don't believe block A6 has been on sale yet?

There weren’t that many sold in tier 2 for Spurs and Chelsea, so I think it won’t sell out today.

Also, your last sentence suggests more to be released yet, so definitely no sell out today.

I’m all booked with trains at a reasonable price, too. Looking forward to this one as another new ground for me (I was a poor student when we were last up in the top division, so haven’t done many of the “biggies”).

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
surprised there are so many left in A3? centre of pitch near the back and nearer away fans - best area surely?

I was equally as gobsmacked. It seems a lot of people still just buy from the first block that comes up. Odd.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Has anyone brought a ticket in A4 and A6 yet? I am not sure all blocks have gone on sale.

tronnogull

May 17, 2010
Albion site says allocation is 2300.

But ground capacity is nearly 27,000.

Many clubs seem to provide less than the stipulated 10%.....

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Similar price from Brighton to be fair. I am finding the Virgin trains at decent times expensive now tho

Booked mine yesterday £37 Eus-New Street return, there were cheaper trains available but I was after specific trains. Not super cheap right now, but still not too bad.

After having to book late for Hudds on saturday and getting rinsed I was more than happy with this.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Booked mine yesterday £37 Eus-New Street return, there were cheaper trains available but I was after specific trains. Not super cheap right now, but still not too bad.

After having to book late for Hudds on saturday and getting rinsed I was more than happy with this.

Booked mine this morning. £9 Euston to The Hawthorns (walk from New Street to Snow Hill), £6.50 The Hawthorns to Marylebone via Moor Street.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Really hoping this goes into tomorrow I need the points and want to get to this one! Is it looking likely????

Looks like it.

Showing 152 still available plus 41 ambulant and 10 wheelchair. But this is with blocks A1, A4 and A6 showing as none available, but above it's suggested they may not all have been released yet.

tronnogull

May 17, 2010
Would someone with access be able to give an update on tickets available ?does it look like it last into tomorrow ?

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Looks like it.

Showing 152 still available plus 41 ambulant and 10 wheelchair. But this is with blocks A1, A4 and A6 showing as none available, but above it's suggested they may not all have been released yet.

They have all been released now, A6 is the last, but there is an additional allocation of 700 in V1 and V2 I think.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here