[Albion] WBA Away Tickets

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Groovy Gang alert, could be 9 at the Baggies

Seagull Saz

Aug 18, 2013
Got our cheap train tickets too, from Virgin site. Hope Huddersfield points go on in time, so youngest son will make top tier. If you are a Greggs fan, there is a very nice big branch right next to the ground...!

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Where did you find that deal mate? and what station from?

Just on the Trainline website mate. High Wycombe to Birmingham New Street. If you can get a good deal to Wycombe there’s money to be saved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
How times are changing, logged in picked area I wanted purchased tickets all in under 3 minutes, is everybody else still asleep

I think what has happened is that people now understand how the points system works and therefore know there is no rush for tier one purchasers.

Also a lot will have mixed groups where part of the group is in tier 2 or 3 so it worth waiting to get the tickets together.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Very easy - as always note you can change where you sit as it defaults into the corner

A4, A5 & A6 are the lower half of the stand, with A4 being by the corner flag
A1, A2, & A3 are the upper half of the stand, with A1 being closet to the corner flag, and A3 being closet to the centre of the pitch / home fans.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Baggies bagged

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Very easy - as always note you can change where you sit as it defaults into the corner

A4, A5 & A6 are the lower half of the stand, with A4 being by the corner flag
A1, A2, & A3 are the upper half of the stand, with A1 being closet to the corner flag, and A3 being closet to the centre of the pitch / home fans.

Wish I had seen this before purchasing!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here