Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] WBA Away Tickets

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Considering it’s only 4 train stops away it’d be rude not to...

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
We need to coordinate travel better. I’ve booked train tickets already.

Yep! I was going to train it, but it’s saying four hours to Brighton. That’s a lot for Oscar, especially as he has a game the next morning. So, I might drive. You could always flog on your tickets

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Someone used my ticket, 15 points in the bag boom!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Yep! I was going to train it, but it’s saying four hours to Brighton. That’s a lot for Oscar, especially as he has a game the next morning. So, I might drive. You could always flog on your tickets

As a regular driver from Birmingham to Brighton if you plan on stopping on the way up unless you drive like a lunatic like I do it will be 4 hours by car too.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
As a regular driver from Birmingham to Brighton if you plan on stopping on the way up unless you drive like a lunatic like I do it will be 4 hours by car too.

Old Trafford was barely 4 hours from Burgess Hill with a stop. Brum usually less than 3.

Jul 7, 2003
Going with my 10 year old, so alcohol not massively on the agenda. Trains look an absolute arse. Four hours!?!

Longer from Brighton as mainline is closed between Brighton and Three Bridges so you either go via Littlehampton on the train or get a bus to Three Bridges. If you want get there a bit quicker you could drive yourself to Three Bridges and pick up a train from there.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Old Trafford was barely 4 hours from Burgess Hill with a stop. Brum usually less than 3.

Google maps is telling me 3 hours from Hurstpierpoint to the Hawthorns if I left now. With a stop and allowing a bit extra for starting in Brighton plus time to find parking, it’s going to be a 4 hour journey. (I know it’s pointless going now but as a Saturday morning comparison it’s as good as I can do).

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
Nearly died at The Hawthorns one. Went to see West Brom v Villa in the FA Cup years ago (when Tony Daley score that goal). Got badly crushed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here