Orient
Torquay
Tranmere

Last edited:

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Is it not 10?

Edit: never mind, it is nine. Sorry for doubting you P.G!

Mansfield were in that division...but are no longer non-league. I had to double-check that before posting the quiz.

It brought home to me how teams' fortunes can change. In 92/93, would anyone have expected Bournemouth to improve so much more than Orient? Stockport to fall so far v-a-v Burnley?

As Brighton fans, if we establish in the PL then many will be complacent, the novelty will wear off for some. Enjoy the good times, keep the passion.

PG

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Mansfield were in that division...but are no longer non-league. I had to double-check that before posting the quiz.

It brought home to me how teams' fortunes can change. In 92/93, would anyone have expected Bournemouth to improve so much more than Orient? Stockport to fall so far v-a-v Burnley?

As Brighton fans, if we establish in the PL then many will be complacent, the novelty will wear off for some. Enjoy the good times, keep the passion.

PG

Oh yes, you're right. And Tranmere were still ****ing around in the old new first division, they've properly crashed and burnt since then

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here