Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Liverpool Away Fans

kjgood

For the Liverpool home game I was sat in east stand lower near to the Liverpool fans. Next to me were an eastern european couple, he had a liverpool scarf around his neck that he tried to keep hidden and they were filming the Liverpool players and fans when they scored, in the row behind were two lads quietely clapping and smiling when Liverpool scored and a family of four also sat nearby who were clearly Liverpool fans.

None of them caused any trouble or acted like c**ks but how did they all get tickets in a home fans area?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Perhaps they live in sussex?

Last edited:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Season ticket holder guest tickets?

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
I find it hard to be critical. Especially as many of us have taken tickets in home ends. If they didn't make a spectacle then it's no bother.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
But to get a ticket for that game I believe you had to be at least a bronze member?

Ways and means.
Look at united - every match there are loads of tourists there for one or two games.

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne
We have had Albion fans in the home ends at virtually every away game so far.

If people are desperate to see their team they will usually find a way.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
For the Liverpool home game I was sat in east stand lower near to the Liverpool fans. Next to me were an eastern european couple, he had a liverpool scarf around his neck that he tried to keep hidden and they were filming the Liverpool players and fans when they scored, in the row behind were two lads quietely clapping and smiling when Liverpool scored and a family of four also sat nearby who were clearly Liverpool fans.

None of them caused any trouble or acted like c**ks but how did they all get tickets in a home fans area?
:shrug:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I took 2 L'pool fans Sat with borrowed fan numbers. They behaved and enjoyed the day, if they do what's the issue

N17

Jun 21, 2011
ive paid for me and my 16 year old to go in club wembley , i think that migbt be neutral ?

Its not neutral but i doubt you will have any issues there if you are sensible - unless you have your Chelsea shirt on :wink:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Actually E1H is where club staff get free tickets for too, could be some freebies if not season ticket guests.

Driver8

On the road...
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I took 2 L'pool fans Sat with borrowed fan numbers. They behaved and enjoyed the day, if they do what's the issue

That they have stopped two Brighton fans from attending? WSU is a home stand, I don’t want to be sat next to Liverpool supporters.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Someone was selling 10 tickets on FB at £120 a pop. Cost them £30.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Its not neutral but i doubt you will have any issues there if you are sensible - unless you have your Chelsea shirt on :wink:

haha , no mate , and ive explained to my son that wd will just be sitting tbere quietly :lolol:

Brovion

Jul 6, 2003
I find it hard to be critical. Especially as many of us have taken tickets in home ends. If they didn't make a spectacle then it's no bother.
Exactly. Also some people are never happy are they? Fans of big clubs don't attend the actual games and they're 'plastics'. So they make an effort and go 'above and beyond' to see their team (and we've all snuck into home areas when we couldn't get official tickets for the away end) and they're still criticised - although to be fair to the OP his post wasn't made in that manner.

As you say if they were respectful then fair enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here