Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Parents who consistently take their kids to school late !!!! 1 bullet behind the ear ?

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
I pass the same young couple every morning walking their 3 kids to school and every morning they are 10 mins late. Winds me up. Would it matter if one of the parents was actually killed so the other parent bucked their ideas up ? Actually a serious question.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I pass the same young couple every morning walking their 3 kids to school and every morning they are 10 mins late. Winds me up. Would it matter if one of the parents was actually killed so the other parent bucked their ideas up ? Actually a serious question.

but its not really a serious question is it?

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.

Yes it's annoying but your question makes you a Bell End.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Do you know anything at all of their circumstances, to enable you to so definitively judge them?

You seem a complete cock, tbf.

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
You seriously mean that they can’t wake up 10 mins early and make sure their kids don’t miss the start of school? **** the circumstances, they shouldn’t be able to breed.

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea

How do you know they're late?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Do you know anything at all of their circumstances, to enable you to so definitively judge them?

You seem a complete cock, tbf.

so its ok for you to judge him without knowing anything about him but not ok for him to do the same........

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now

Hi Katie :wave: I see you've found a new media platform. :lolol:

GM98

Sep 6, 2008
Shoreham
DO NOT REPLY it looks like its Katie Hopkins on one

No luck at Lewes, now she is trying Brighton supporters?????

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Pupils at my Grandson's school now get badges every month for walking all ,or part,of the way to in the morning.Should be a national programme to get their lazy parents some exercise.Traffic around here is a disgrace at school opening/closing times.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Pupils at my Grandson's school now get badges every month for walking all ,or part,of the way to in the morning.Should be a national programme to get their lazy parents some exercise.Traffic around here is a disgrace at school opening/closing times.

Chris Boardman's latest rant around this issue is interesting.

He's been getting agitated by proud school's showing off pictures of their children all kitted out in new safety gear for walking/riding to and from school.
His argument being all it does is pander to poor drivers in their deathboxes (my word not his) and not actually get to the route cause of the issue, that being children shouldn't need to be lit up like a Christmas tree just to get to school safely.
It completely sends out the wrong message to the kids and more importantly their parents.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I do not understand lateness in general, some people are late for everything and their planning drives me mad. As a teacher myself I have several students who are ALWAYS 10 minutes late for every morning lesson, they had not considered setting the alarm clock 10 minutes earlier. Baffling.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I think the difference between judging parents walking their kids to school and judging someone who writes that they should be shot is pretty marked tbf.

yes , because im sure he was deadly serious.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here