Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Finance] Chelsea scammers

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
An email address isn't a form of ID its just a random collection of letters @something, neither does it mean someone with that name is necessarily using that email address. The fact remains that TID was scammed by someone using that email address, he hasn't identified an actual person just an email address. If someone in person scammed you and you posted online that the bloke called himself Joe Bloggs and provided a description of him would that also be wrong to report his name and description or is it just a reporting of the facts? I don't see any legal issues here whatsoever.

I appreciate what you are saying, but would it be right to give out another email address if the intention was malicious?

Could that not have legal ramifications if the recipient is bombarded by hate mail?

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
Oh, as I am a JCL in your eyes I am not allowed to have an opinion?

What's to stop anyone with an axe to grind from putting up anyone's email address and a sob story!

Ok, so it appears the scammer has history, but still think it is dodgy ground to go down, and might even have legal ramifications...

sorry , didnt mean to" imply" that you are JCL , especially as i wouldnt have a scooby doo as to whether youve followed the Albion for either 60 days or 60 years ,
Of course you are entitled to have an opinion regardless,
However , your opinion , on this occasion , just happens to be, in my opinion , a crap one !
Q, Whats to stop anyone putting up anyone elses email address and a sob story ? ,
A. Nothing at all !
Hence , the OP !
UTA !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here