Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Will you go to the Football Association Challenge Cup sponsored by Emirates Third Round?

Will you go to the Football Association Challenge Cup sponsored by Emirates Third Round?

• Yes, regardless

Votes: 221 65.8%
  • Yes, if tickets are cheap

Votes: 43 12.8%
  • Brighton reserves v Palace reserves - no thanks

Votes: 35 10.4%
  • Fence

Votes: 37 11.0%

• Total voters

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
I don’t get the ‘snowflake’ attitude of some people to this fixture!
This is our ‘derby’ match....come on!!!
The atmosphere should be fantastic for this game...why would any Brighton fan choose to not go to this?
I’m in in in!!!!!

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I would if I could but I can't.

I don't know why anyone would think about missing it. We have the chance to knock palace out of the cup, finish above them in the premier league and if the footballing gods are kind to us relegate the ****ers in their own ground. What a season this could potentially be. It probably won't happen that way...but it could. Why miss out on that?!

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Worst possible draw for me, I will only just have finished my counselling from last weeks fixture, and then another one comes along.
I don't know if I will be able to cope with seeing more of those scary black clad ninja supporters, and hearing those very frightening bangs without an extended course of trauma counselling!:ffsparr:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Yep , playing rivals in the cup with hopefully 4k away fans and even better on a Saturday is what dreams are made of.

Bigger edge to the game the better.

Too much pant pissing on here from fannies.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I'm really surprised 20% of our fan base don't want to see us play our rivals. Worlds gone mad

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Yet another chance to beat those jammy feckers, I’ll be there!

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
Whether weakened teams are fielded doesn’t change the fact it’s Brighton v Palace and we need to smash them. I’m defo in!

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
I probably won’t be able to spare the cash so therefore I would be happy to sell my season ticket to someone, for any game of their choice, for the cost of this FA cup ticket. Means much more to me than Man U or Chelsea at home...please PM me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here