Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] ** Huddersfield v BHA ** - Premier League Score Predictor - Now in its 7th SEASON !!

Huddersfield v BHA - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
2 - 1 to THEM, I fear - and our confidence plummeting, along with some early winter NSC bed-wetting.

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Went 1-1 in the end, didnt want to, but just cant see us winning at the moment.

I think our points tally from December will define our season.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I'd love us to beat the Klopp wannabee, he even has the same glasses. .

Going for a draw..

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
0-0

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Udders 1 - Albion 5.
About time we spanked someone.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
We really don't like teams that close us down like duracell bunnies. They creamed us up there last year and last weeks game against Liverpool merely underlined our discomfort with this tactic, I know Huddersfield are not Liverpool and will not be as effective in possession but they're good enough to cause us problems at home driven on by a clacker-crazed crowd, the bald strange looking (has he come from outer space?) aussie mid-field supremo Aaron Mooy, the Klopp doppelganger german manager David Wagner having histrionics on the touchline and the grimfaced greetings card zillionairre chairman Dean Hoyle sitting expressionless and immobile next to his similarly expressionless and immobile son in the stand. All these bizarre factors plus the fact that I suspect they are a yard faster than us all over the pitch combine to direct me towards a home win, possibly by a similar score to last year.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
We need to bounce back after last weeks drubbing, and i think we will.

Hudds gave us a nit of a shoeing last season but as bad as Liverpool was last week, it was a good warm up for this week, we know what to expect in terms of their pressing.

2-0 the Albion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here