Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] A new Selhurst

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Where on earth will they find another 10k fans when they don't sell out what they've got? I'm sure I've heard that argument somewhere before.....I just can't think for the life of me where.....

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Errrr yeh- but your capacity is currently bigger than ours? I dont get it. Also we do not sell the restricted view seats any longer in the PL.

Did you also see that Palace top most % of capacity attendance in the league?

I would not use premier league attendances to reflect how many you will get in your new stand perhaps revisit your championship ones which will have you nearer the 50% mark

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Very glamorous artistic impressions but reading between the lines theyre slinging a new roof on the Arthur Waite and re-building the Main Stand in a style completely out of keeping with the rest of the ground which, taken on an individual stand by stand basis, is all out of kilter anyway. You couldnt make it up...what a bunch of complete and utter fkucwits!!! But then we really shouldn't be surprised.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
I would not use premier league attendances to reflect how many you will get in your new stand perhaps revisit your championship ones which will have you nearer the 50% mark

Why would we do that. Premier league for a 6th season would be my guess. Quality in our 11 you could only dream of. Think you'll be getting a little bit nervy soon.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Where on earth will they find another 10k fans when they don't sell out what they've got? I'm sure I've heard that argument somewhere before.....I just can't think for the life of me where.....

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Don't be ridiculous. They have another ten thousand dyed in the wool proper palace fans just waiting in the wings after the original ten thousand joined them for the Premier League. Us on the other hand, well we have no history with those sorts of crowds and will NEVER fill a 22k seater. After all, we couldn't even shift the last few seats at Withdean.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Typical Palace is right. You're as bright as the inside of a hedgehog's backside.

"On those figures" means just that - on the total average, rather than one cherry picked week (one after you'd finally found out what the goals were for). Want to talk us through your figures for the Southampton game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
Typical Palace is right. You're as bright as the inside of a hedgehog's ********.

"On those figures" means just that - on the total average, rather than one cherry picked week (one after you'd finally found out what the goals were for). Want to talk us through you figures for the Southampton game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:laugh::fishing: Took you long enough. Anyway really ive gotta go

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here