Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Team for the trip to Huddersfield?

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Stick or twist?

Shit or bust?

Who would you pick? Drop? Rest? etc.

I suspect Chris will pick a very similar XI, I however would bring in one or two, rest some weary legs and Coutinho and co. befuddled minds.

This and some now deserve a chance to start and show what they can bring to the table (at this level) from the off.

Kosh

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Stick or twist?

Shit or bust?

Who would you pick? Drop? Rest? etc.

I suspect Chris will pick a very similar XI, I however would bring in one or two, rest some weary legs and Coutinho and co. befuddled minds.

This and some now deserve a chance to start and show what they can bring to the table (at this level) from the off.

Kosh

Legs would have rested all week....minds a different story ..Brown to continue on the wing please...and slightly off beat bring in Kayal in midfield,,bench Pascal (i'm not scapegoating him) and push Propper forward into the ten role

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Two wingers and go for it as we are better on the road

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Two wingers and go for it as we are better on the road

Kayal in for Davy and Brown in at 10 for a tired Pascal.... March on the left and Knocky retained wide right. I'd rest Bruno too and give the Whippet his first real chance.

3 points in the bag.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Kayal in for Davy and Brown in at 10 for a tired Pascal.... March on the left and Knocky retained wide right. I'd rest Bruno too and give the Whippet his first real chance.

3 points in the bag.

I think that is a good call, Spurs are up next after that and are not sparkling in their temporary home so there could be a point to nick there.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Unchanged for 5 games, undefeated. Change for Man U bringing in March, March makes the mistake that leads to the goal. Change again for Palace, and seemingly have no idea what to do with the ball when we have it for a dull 0-0. Change again, get pasted 5-1.

I say stick. Keep the same starting line up, the story being they get a chance to make amends for yesterday.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
there are some teams in this league that you have to set up defensively for, and some you need to try and select an attacking team for. This is one you have to try and win IMO.

Suttner in for Bong, Jose for Brown, As much as I'd drop Gross, I'm not sure who else can play behind Murray. March possibly? Brown ??

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I didnt think that he did as well as many but I would throw Brown in and say go and show them what you can do so an unchanged team. If we are not doing well up to half time and Gross continues as he has for the past couple of games look at pushing Propper forward and bringing on Kayal. I do wonder about Bruno lasting the distance.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
I think we need a change up. We’ve looked jaded and passive in our last two games. I’d want something to show from this game so I’d go with;

Ryan

Schelotto
Duffy
Dunk
Suttner

AK
Propper
Stephens
Jose

Brown

Hemed

Bench: Krul, Goldson, Bruno, Kayal, Gross, March, Murray

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
As above, but March for AK. I'd have March on the left and Jose needs a run on his more natural right side IMO.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Kayal in for Propper
March in for Brown
Possibly Schelotto in for Bruno
Possibly Goldson in for Duffy pending news on his injury / non injury .

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Kayal in for Propper
March in for Brown
Possibly Schelotto in for Bruno
Possibly Goldson in for Duffy pending news on his injury / non injury .

I do not agree with Kayal in for Propper unless you are going to drop Gross and push Proper forward to start and get a hold on the game and possibly reduce the affect of Mooy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here