Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Man of the match

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
The sponsors gave it to Dale Stephens? Whilst I agree his combative input was off the scale, his passing was woeful and his shot embarrassing. I would like to see his pass success ratio for tonight.

Personally I thought our player of the match came off the left flank, Bong consistently and Brown second half, who handed a sitter on the plate for Murray. He also managed to do something we have missed all season down the left flank, cross the ball.

My man of the match just for what he did second half before being pulled off is Izzy Brown. Who was yours?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I liked to know how many he gave away as well didn’t deserve mom only had two good games this season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was a powerhouse in the midfield when it came to tackles and winning the ball, I just thought his passing generally left us back footing.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
He was a powerhouse in the midfield when it came to tackles and winning the ball, I just thought his passing generally left us back footing.

I thought he had a much better game than Propper. Moved the ball a lot quicker and started a lot of our better moves by switching the ball quickly, but it did seem that every time he did give the ball away it put us under real pressure

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I thought he had a much better game than Propper. Moved the ball a lot quicker and started a lot of our better moves by switching the ball quickly, but it did seem that every time he did give the ball away it put us under real pressure

You have it spot on, his woeful passes tended to leave us in trouble.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Izzy Brown for me and thought Bong had his best game for a long time.

At the other end of the scale Bruno and Duffy were in were poor albeit against an opponent until form.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I thought that by a country mile our MOM was Stephens but the overall MOM was Hnederson as everything from Liverpool went through him Coutino did well once they were 3-0 up and home and dry.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
No seriously I’m interested in stats like that for our players, I didn’t know if there is a particular site used

All Prem players stats are recorded from yardage run to passes completed, etc., etc., not sure where you find them though.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
WhoScored.com. It’s immense.

Ps good on mobile but even better on a PC. Stats across Europe, or you can hone in on one league, one team or one game.

Nice fact for you. Shane Duffy is currently top for average number of clearances per game across the major leagues in Europe at 8.9 per game. Also, their Albion MOTM was brown, then bong, Duffy, Murray, Stephens then AK in that order

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here