[Albion] Hughton v Klopp

DavePage

DQDQHkCW0AEd9W1.jpg

So who is squeezing whose balls?
Don’t mess with BHAFC

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
i like Klopp, breath of fresh air, but Klopp v CH?
I know which one would win on the class and integrity stakes.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Listen hear you German c#-t your a w@nker and your bum licking mate at Hudders is a bigger w@nker now f@ck OFF did CH really say that ??? :lolol:

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I like Klopp, full of enthusiasm and energy and occasionally controversial.

I like Hughton as well, he is nice and respectful, but boring.

I don't think Hughton likes Liverpool, his teams have conceded 26 goals in five games against them :eek:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Garth Crooks certainly took exception to it...

"However, losing 5-1 is no fun, especially when Reds manager Jurgen Klopp is fist-pumping every goal and celebrating with his staff like it's the final of the Champions League. I understand the importance of winning, but this was Brighton. What I do take exception to is any manager being kept waiting to shake hands once a game has finished, while his opposite number finishes hugging and kissing his players and staff in celebration of their victory. I sense this was exactly what happened after the final whistle, and why Chris Hughton tore a strip off Klopp immediately after the game and quite rightly.

What is happening to the traditions of this great game? Has winning and money destroyed everything we hold dear? The convention is we shake hands immediately after a game because it brings closure to the occasion, and it starts with the managers. The game's conventions are bigger than any manager or player, and if either can't be bothered to perform the duty, I suggest they find another profession that can afford their bad manners."

...and if you are gonna tear a strip off one of your own players would you mind doing it in your own technical area in future!

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
I like Klopp, full of enthusiasm and energy and occasionally controversial.

I like Hughton as well, he is nice and respectful, but boring.

I don't think Hughton likes Liverpool, his teams have conceded 26 goals in five games against them :eek:

Wasn't it Suarez who scored that ridiculous hattrick against Norwich when he was in charge?

Sometimes these kinds of players are gonna perform like that, has to be accepted.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Wondering if it was just a momentary thing, for example, Klopp not being ready when he should have been.

Hughton then full of praise for LFC in his conference. Salah signing shirts for Duffy & co. So all ended happy?

[tweet]937010071715876866[/tweet]

:facepalm:

That is utterly embarrassing. Echoes of Noone and Navarro at Anfield in the cup, behaving like a couple of starstruck 9 year-olds.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8227811 said:
Absolutely horrendously embarrassing, absolute tin pottery!

They'll be taking to the field with autograph books at this rate, or getting some pre-match selfies.

Depressing.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I've always thought Klopp was a complete bell end. This was ever since he decided to wear a Beatles T-Shirt to an early Liverpool press conference. Imagine Brendon Rogers doing that and the reaction it would have got?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I've always thought Klopp was a complete bell end. This was ever since he decided to wear a Beatles T-Shirt to an early Liverpool press conference. Imagine Brendon Rogers doing that and the reaction it would have got?

Are only Liverpudlians allowed to appreciate the Beatles? It's 55 years too late for me, then.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
:facepalm:

That is utterly embarrassing. Echoes of Noone and Navarro at Anfield in the cup, behaving like a couple of starstruck 9 year-olds.

No, it isn't. How do you know the shirt wasn't for charity? Kayal didn't play in the game, so it didn't affect him.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
No, it isn't. How do you know the shirt wasn't for charity? Kayal didn't play in the game, so it didn't affect him.

It might have been for charity. It might have been for his kid. It might have been for his own wall. Regardless, I don't think BHA players chasing round the top 6 opposition players to get their tat autographed before or after the game is a good thing. If its for charity or whatever, then send a ballboy or a flunky, or Skalak or someone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here