Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton players getting autographs from Liverpool ones...

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Boo ****ing hoo. God football fans are a pathetic bunch of self-righteous twats aren’t they? These players got us promoted, and you’re bothered about a signature? Reckon that was why we lost? Reckon they didn’t give their all?

Were you one of those booing Stephens for a bad pass or lamenting Murray for the misses?

Get over it, we are in a league where we are gonna get beaten. They’ve played 3 games in 7 days, 2 of the best teams in a league and a rival.

Didnt say any of that please dont paraphrase me

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Yeah coz you would never see a Brighton fan clapping a Liverpool player while he was warming up on the touchline.........................................

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Different generation.

A Kayal of the 70's and 80's would have been telling that Liverpool player of his impending "****ing broken legs" fast forward 30 years and he's asking for a signature .:lolol:

Football isn't as good as it used to be.

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
Discuss ?

Photo of Kayal and someone getting autographs from Salah on Twitter. Do some of our squad just think we are there to make up the normals ?

Personally want to see Hughton knock this on the head. We deserve to be where we are, and sounds like we are getting over awed against the bigger teams ?

Absolutely tinpot
Like Hemed posing with Ibrahimovic’s shirt last week

Splash the cash and get some players with a bit of character and let the players who think they are on a tourist trip of the premiere bog off back to the championship.

Fvck off you tedious fvckining bellend.

How did your team, Bradford, get on today?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Sorry, can't hear you my ears are full of sand.

I just love the way people come out with the my way or you're a moron style of thinking.

No one knows the full context of the picture anyway.

It makes them feel better about themselves.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Its as if people are questioning the attitude of the same players who got us promoted to this league.
When the game is finished and you've played against some of the worlds best players, what's the problem with getting whatever momento you can in what ever manner you can?
It's as if these dicks honestly believe some of our players didn't play to their best because of some sort of superiority complex of Liverpool players.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Presumably a backroom staff member took and shared that pic. What a grass

No, a reporter.

And, despite some shit-stirring I am told has taken place, I'm told this was well after the match, not before.

[tweet]937010071715876866[/tweet]

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
They have tweeted and said this was AFTER the game..

I don't understand this mentality that footballers aren't also allowed to be fans.. Once the game is over they can all form a w*nk circle for all I care.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I just find it odd... I’ve worked in the entertainment industry along side ‘famous’ people and would have been sacked if I had of asked for an autograph. Professionalism and all that. I just don’t see any of Liverpool autograph worthy when we have players in the same league.

Messi, Ronaldo, etc.. are real greats of our time and I’d get that. Not a Europa League team

Where is the line drawn or will we always be little old Brighton ?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Absolutely embarrassing and anyone who says otherwise is burying their head in the sand.

Agree with this. Before the game or after the game makes no difference. Have some fvcking self respect.

Can you imagine what Brian Clough would have done if his players had been fawning for autographs from the opposition after just being dicked 1-5 at home? We still have another game to play against them and some revenge to exact.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Discuss ?

Photo of Kayal and someone getting autographs from Salah on Twitter. Do some of our squad just think we are there to make up the normals ?

Personally want to see Hughton knock this on the head. We deserve to be where we are, and sounds like we are getting over awed against the bigger teams ?

No need to worry. I recall Barber stating that part of Premier League Ready was staff acting normal and not being overawed by star players. I’m sure Barber is an honest guy and a man of his word, he certainly is with supporters. When Barber has fined all the players I’m sure this will stop.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here