Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Shame Duffy

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Hasn't yet got a thread criticising him.

He was definitely at fault for the first goal. We concede too many goals from corners and I reckon it must be his fault as the other players expect him to attack the ball and then he doesn't.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Wonder if he’ll get a ban for simulation, minimal contact, small club.......

Incidentally if he does Coutinho should for the free kick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Who can we moan about now.... hmmm, Bruno, done, Duffy, done, Hughton, done... wow we have so many more to get through.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
There's a lot worse happening in the world than starting three threads on proven players on a day where tiredness took its toll.

Please pack it in.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton

He was definitely at fault for the first goal. We concede too many goals from corners and I reckon it must be his fault as the other players expect him to attack the ball and then he doesn't.

Is this the Saturday night I'm fvcked on drink or drugs or probably both thread?

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Blame Blame Blame. We just got well beaten by an excellent top 6 side. We are, whether you like it or not, a minnow trying to make our way in one of the best leagues in the world. Shake your sh*t together ffs.

luppers

Aug 10, 2008
Didim, Turkey
Blame Blame Blame. We just got well beaten by an excellent top 6 side. We are, whether you like it or not, a minnow trying to make our way in one of the best leagues in the world. Shake your sh*t together ffs.

Well said This was bound to happen one day,Liverpool were excellent,If I was a neutral would have really enjoyed watching Liverpool.Put this down to part of our learning curve.

el punal

Not your finest hour in posting on here is it?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here