Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pascal Gross

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Are we starting to see why he was available for only 3 million?

I'd be interested to know if he has previous for starting a season strongly and then fizzling out. It could be that the amount of running he does is simply unsustainable and he is starting to fatigue.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I presume you have another 9 threads to start, slagging off the rest of the starting eleven?

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014

I'd be interested to know if he has previous for starting a season strongly and then fizzling out. It could be that the amount of running he does is simply unsustainable and he is starting to fatigue.

I thought we already knew this - because he had a £3m relegation release clause in his contract at his previous club.

End of thread.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Didn’t he lead the bundersliga in assists in a relegated team?

Think he’s good, but he was very poor vs Palace and not great again today. Arguably though in both matches his colleagues weren’t much better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth

Fvck me you’re a bellend tonight

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
It’s amazing really that we do well against the teams expected to struggle and not so well against the top 6. This is also reflected in the performances we see from the players. Is it really surprising that they don’t look quite as good against the better sides that have world class players. OK Gross has had a couple of iffy games but come on give the bloke a break.

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
What a ridiculous thread - I can't stand this knee jerk reactionary opinions. Same thing happened with Ryan at beginning of season.
We were beaten by a better team who had several world class players. We are not a top 6 side so get over it - move on and support the team for the more important challenges that lie ahead - namely Huddersfield away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

When you’ve done with all the players, presumably you’re going to start threads on Barber, Hughton , Bloom, Winstanley, the physio, Reynolds, the the Lancing Tea Lady and the kit man ? Give it a rest FFS. Put your comments on the player ratings thread. Actually, don’t bother.

We got a shoeing from a team that were fantastic going forward and extremely clinical with their finishing. If Murray had knocked in his golden opportunity at 2-0 it could have been very different.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here