Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Well done to those that stayed behind & clapped the lads off

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
And sang their hearts out - a real show of togetherness from the realist, loyal fans - just like when we were done by Boro 2 seasons ago. The message was clear — days like today happen in this league, heads up and move straight on to the next one - we’re right behind you and you’re doing brilliant - well done :bhasign:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Thought atmosphere was understandably flat today but excellent near the end once the day-trippers had left.
Will be needed during the second half of the season.

Geoffbn2

Feb 2, 2014
i really don't get the 75 - 85 min leavers, you pay for your ticket so use it, always in seat at least 15 mins before start and never leave until players are leaving the pitch, yet some around me turn up 10 mins in and leave 10 to 15 mins before the end, i just don't understand it.

Diablo

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
i really don't get the 75 - 85 min leavers, you pay for your ticket so use it, always in seat at least 15 mins before start and never leave until players are leaving the pitch, yet some around me turn up 10 mins in and leave 10 to 15 mins before the end, i just don't understand it.

Yawn...Yawn

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011

You've answered your own question. They paid for their seat so it's up to them what they do with it.

My dad left early today because my mum is unwell and he wanted to get back to her. What business is that of yours?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Good thread. There is a really great spirit in the main bulk of the Albion crowd (as there should be after the last few years we've enjoyed) and it makes life much better for all us positive types who understand what is going on and love the club, the players and the manager.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
And sang their hearts out - a real show of togetherness from the realist, loyal fans - just like when we were done by Boro 2 seasons ago. The message was clear — days like today happen in this league, heads up and move straight on to the next one - we’re right behind you and you’re doing brilliant - well done :bhasign:

A result like today was always going to happen. Happy to stay and clap and sing the team off, they need to know that we will stick by them even when it goes wrong. Pleased not to hear a single boo. Don’t care who left or stayed just pleased that those who stayed felt the same as me

Diablo

Sep 22, 2014
lewes
i really don't get the 75 - 85 min leavers, you pay for your ticket so use it, always in seat at least 15 mins before start and never leave until players are leaving the pitch, yet some around me turn up 10 mins in and leave 10 to 15 mins before the end, i just don't understand it.[/QUOTE]

FFS to most it is obvious....... I`ll tell you..... People who leave early want to beat the rush to station/car or coach.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
It's been a hell of a week. I was worried about today's game as I thought the two high intensity matches against United and Palace would have taken a lot out of us.

Now it's nice to have a midweek off and for Chris to get the team ready for Burnley.

You just have to sit back and admire Liverpool. Always entertaining. Just so puzzled by the thousands of early leavers when our lads gave everything although as BBasic has explained, sometimes it's understandable and best wishes to his mother.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton

Some have to leave early I dont see why we have to keep harping on about it. To be honest it made my journey home easier today I dont exactly feel a hero to stay to the last. But head up yes we dont want this to get to the players.

If I have any anger its for the ones that block the bridge over the railway to the university, yes we get it you want to get to the platform but dont leave a one person gap for those of us trying to just get across the bridge.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
It's been a hell of a week. I was worried about today's game as I thought the two high intensity matches against United and Palace would have taken a lot out of us.

Now it's nice to have a midweek off and for Chris to get the team ready for Burnley.

You just have to sit back and admire Liverpool. Always entertaining. Just so puzzled by the thousands of early leavers when our lads gave everything although as BBasic has explained, sometimes it's understandable and best wishes to his mother.

Cheers fella :thumbsup:

One Teddy Maybank

Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Great thread [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] and yes, agreed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Good thread. There is a really great spirit in the main bulk of the Albion crowd (as there should be after the last few years we've enjoyed) and it makes life much better for all us positive types who understand what is going on and love the club, the players and the manager.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

You start at least 4 threads slating our players then post this dirge.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010

What about 86 min leavers?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Some have to leave early I dont see why we have to keep harping on about it. To be honest it made my journey home easier today I dont exactly feel a hero to stay to the last. But head up yes we dont want this to get to the players.

If I have any anger its for the ones that block the bridge over the railway to the university, yes we get it you want to get to the platform but dont leave a one person gap for those of us trying to just get across the bridge.

Nobody said anything about early leavers or anything - it was just a well done to those that stayed AFTER full time to show solidarity :thumbsup: it was a nice moment.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
A result like today was always going to happen. Happy to stay and clap and sing the team off, they need to know that we will stick by them even when it goes wrong. Pleased not to hear a single boo. Don’t care who left or stayed just pleased that those who stayed felt the same as me

I certainly did :) this wasn’t a thread about early leavers (zzzzzz) or some super fan thing (some have let their guilt out by misinterpreting the thread though!) - it’s about a lovely show of togetherness :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here