Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Liverpool *** Official Match Thread ***

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
That's going to make life interesting on Monday.....

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Chalk this one down to experience. It probably won't be the only time this season that we get smashed at home by one of the top 6.

Need to all pick ourselves up and concentrate on getting some points next week.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
And the Brighton Kop is bouncing!

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Can't believe the negativity both on here and on social media. It's LIVERPOOL FFS. They're one of the best offensive teams in Europe. This is the kind of opportunity we slogged our guts out for last season, for a chance to see and test ourselves against the best in the land.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Can't believe the negativity both on here and on social media. It's LIVERPOOL FFS. They're one of the best offensive teams in Europe. This is the kind of opportunity we slogged our guts out for last season, for a chance to see and test ourselves against the best in the land.

We didn't even try to give them a game though. That's what I've been frustrated by today.

Up at Old Trafford we went toe to toe. Today it looked like we were scared.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
We didn't even try to give them a game though. That's what I've been frustrated by today.

Up at Old Trafford we went toe to toe. Today it looked like we were scared.

At the start yes but before they scored we were coming into it. Murray could have had 4-5 today.

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Hard on us that they got 5 but we didn`t take our chances and Coutinho was class. Dunk was IMO outstanding he took Salah(who was supposed to be the biggest threat) out of the game.

Roll on Huddersfield and Burnley...both possible wins.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
At the start yes but before they scored we were coming into it. Murray could have had 4-5 today.
No he couldn't... That's why we lost so heavily... Don't like either of them but a Zaha or Abraham would have been a better solution for us

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
Chris (tactically) can't handle teams that press high... At least we don't have to play against that kind of system every week!

He picked the wrong team for me today, we needed some real (fresh) zip in wide areas and centrally too and a fresh Hemed too. This and Bruno needs a real rest.

Roll on Huddersfield.

Errrmmmm Hang on....

On a positive note we should know what not to do against Huddersfield and have a week to put it right. Plus Huddersfield have no Coutinho!

RedDaniel

Dec 2, 2017
Hello all, I'm a Liverpool ST holder who last came to the Amex when we played you in the League Cup a few years ago (1-2 Kuyt and Bellamy scored for us) and in recent years I've been going to less and less aways, mainly due to missus and child commitments and having to prioritise funds (I think football is a priority but that never washes with her.).

Anyway, I was delighted when you came up because (And I cleared it with the boss when the fixtures came out!) I had such a great time last time that I really wanted to come back.

You've got a cracking set up down here and if you survive that tough first season, on today's evidence you'll be in the Premier league for a good while longer. There are certain clubs in the League that I would quite happily never go to again (CPFC and the Croydon Shithole Being one of them) but you're a proper premier league club in a really good town with a fine fella managing you.

I've had a few beers and I'm off into Brighton for a few more before heading back tomorrow but you should be an extremely happy set of fans regardless of today's result. 1-5 was harsh. Best of luck for the rest of the season and I'll be back down the Amex next year.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Can’t believe Stephens got mom only seen him have two good games this season needs dropping so poor today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought he looked decent today, considering he was up against Coutinho.

I appreciate a players performance can look different depending upon where in the stadium you view it, but from the WSU he looked alright.

Sometimes quality tells and you simply get outplayed. Put this one behind us and move on.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here