Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Liverpool *** Official Match Thread ***

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
The commentary did mention that Liverpool have been able to rotate their squad whereas Brighton have kept the same team for the past few games which makes them look flat footed. Perhaps it's time for CH to shuffle the pack and get other squad players in the mix. I'm sure they'll be chomping at the bit to get some game time?

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Bloody hell, we're making the scousers look good. This is like a throw back to a Brentford or Millwall game, where nothing sticks and the linesmen(they are not assistants as they are not assisting) can't see past their own flag.
However, more alcohol and a positive attitude will see us pull an early goal back. After that who knows?

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
If we get anything out of this game, even a more positive goal difference, I will personally buy some salt and hand deliver it to Hughton myself.

Thecoffeecake

Oct 10, 2017
Philadelphia
Nothing positive to take away there. They're creative enough in possession, but the execution is garbage. Can't find feet or control simple balls. If I could take out all of Murray, AK, Bong, and Brown, I would. Murray needs to be the first, that's clear enough.

Dunk has played alright.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
FWIW we thought the corner went out of play as it swung in.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
The reds would prefer it if Murray stays on as their CB’s are not the quickest.
Plus leaving gaps between attack and midfield gives the reds space to improve their goal difference.
Second goal was decent.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
The commentary did mention that Liverpool have been able to rotate their squad whereas Brighton have kept the same team for the past few games which makes them look flat footed. Perhaps it's time for CH to shuffle the pack and get other squad players in the mix. I'm sure they'll be chomping at the bit to get some game time?
Did mention that we look rather predictable by having the same players playing most weeks although our quality in depth isn't very good sadly.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
It almost feels like Chris has told Murray to stay where he is and not chase the ball.

Worst game I’ve seen him play this season.

We desperately need some pace and to not keep giving the bloody ball away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 2719

Lets bring on the pace and shake it up, or Liverpool will be whacking us 2nd half.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here