Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Are we going to play Liverpool anthem 'Ring of Fire' on Saturday?

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
I expect so. Lets face it they dont change the pre match routine often, so tailoring it depending o the opposition will be way beyond them

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Wasn't it Gerrard's rallying cry in the dressing room for them?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I fully expect every Albion man woman and child to blast out liverpool's billy no mates walking song with a chorus of Albion Albion Albion , the words of which will be up on the big screen for those still not able to remember them .

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
I expect so. Lets face it they dont change the pre match routine often, so tailoring it depending o the opposition will be way beyond them

They do tailor it. Pre play off last year it was, aptly, the theme to the great escape.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Now they've started reading out the subs names again, it's taking valuable time away from ROF!

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
Blasting out music in the 5 mins before kick off really kills the atmosphere - GOSBTS and the turn of the stupid music and let the atmosphere take over.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I don't understand why some people get SO put out about all the pre-match stuff. Does it REALLY matter? Does it even make any difference to the match?

Mind you, I seem to be about the only person who actually likes the official Premier League tune, so my apathy is probably no surprise :rave:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I quite enjoyed everybody booing and jeering the palace names when they were read out on Tuesday, would like to see that continue for every away team.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
We are coming into proper ROF season when everyone comes with a scarf. If Liverpool want to join in no bother.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
It’s definitely a Liverpool song, they made it popular pre Istanbul amongst football crowds. But that’s no reason not to enjoy our dance version - it’s a fun thing pre match and to many precious about song origins. Not as if we’re playing the Dave Clark 5 everyweek is it? Oh, and totally agree that our YNWA is GOSBTS and Albion expects every fan to belt this out Anfield style before KO tomorrow and as others have said, the words are even on the screen for the very stupid who still (STILL!) get it wrong week in week out. So stop being a ducking moron if you’re one of those that sings like they’ve had a kilo of speed before and/or can’t follow the words yet. Tomorrow’s your big chance to get it right. Sermon over. PS JFDI.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I quite enjoyed everybody booing and jeering the palace names when they were read out on Tuesday, would like to see that continue for every away team.

I was in the East and it was pretty full on booing, was expecting similar back from the knuckle draggers but either I couldn't hear them or they couldn't work out how to orchestrate a mass boo.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here