Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Are we going to play Liverpool anthem 'Ring of Fire' on Saturday?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I don't mind ROF personally as I will always believe it was that win at Fulham that kept us up that season. I also enjoy the sight of all those scarves being twirled in the air.

It should also be remembered we have one of the very few original "football" songs in SBTS that nobody else can use.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I was in the East and it was pretty full on booing, was expecting similar back from the knuckle draggers but either I couldn't hear them or they couldn't work out how to orchestrate a mass boo.

They did do a full on applause when Murrays name was read out though, so *spit* well done to them for that *spit*

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Rosanne_Cash_SXSW_2006_crop.jpg

Rosanne Cash would like you to keep her father's music alive.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I don't mind ROF personally as I will always believe it was that win at Fulham that kept us up that season. I also enjoy the sight of all those scarves being twirled in the air.

It should also be remembered we have one of the very few original "football" songs in SBTS that nobody else can use.

Except Crawley.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
We always used to play 'You'll Never Walk Alone' at The Goldstone in the early 80s (for all games, not just Liverpool). Time to resurrect?

Either that or 'We Like To Party' by Vengaboys. I'm not fussy.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
I don't understand why some people get SO put out about all the pre-match stuff. Does it REALLY matter? Does it even make any difference to the match?

Mind you, I seem to be about the only person who actually likes the official Premier League tune, so my apathy is probably no surprise :rave:
Nodding in agreement through the first paragraph.

Quickly switched to full. on agitation by paragraph 2

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here