Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Excuses, excuses, excuses

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

Brynsleynudge1

Jun 2, 2014
Years ago i was working with a bloke who had buried his whole family twice over, his mother had the sad misfortune of being buried and less than a year later was resurrected and later cremated...

Whilst I was away on a family holiday he "attempted" to bury my Grandad, this failed as the old fella was known to the management as he was an habitual complainer, they had his phone number and someone rang his flat, he answered and apparently told them to "Feck Off and stop bothering him" ( he complained about being contacted)

The bloke left the job shortly after my return from holiday, shame really as he was very funny!

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Ahhh, the grandfather of all excuses. Versatile, classic and difficult to build a case against. A must for all can’t be arsed regulars!

Rapidly being caught by "Southern" !

el punal

Working for Royal Mail some years ago I was training a new recruit on delivery procedures. All was well the first couple of days but on the third day he phoned in sick. What was the problem, he was asked. I've split my foreskin came the reply.

You really can't make it up!

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
This is basically one of my team at work!

30628038-2E36-4C07-9854-C3B5D0451CD7.jpeg

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
My friend was supposed to go on a date last night and the guy cancelled on her because his hamster was sick and it was the only appointment he could get. I don't think she's too impressed.

Although, if that's not true then I admire the creativity of the lie.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Two of the best excuses given to me by people who were late/didn't arrive

1. Sorry, my tie was run over by a bus
2. I want to come in, but I have no clothes

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here