Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Impending Grief Handbag Contents

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Didn't judge her. Didn't make any assumptions about why it was there. Didn't suggest she was about to use it. Didn't comment on the taboo/non-taboo nature of dildos. All I did was notice that there was a sex toy in an environment where I've never seen one before and didn't ever expect to see one. As I've already said, I thought that was interesting enough to share. Many on here have found it funny, myself included. Many, in response, have shared their own stories and experiences of humour and satire around death & dying. I think that's brilliant, liberating, cathartic and many other great things too. Isn't this a forum for like minded souls to share their experiences, thoughts, feelings & fears? I see so much more than football on NSC and it's ace.

I am programmed not to judge. I have provided healthcare to murderers, child molesters, modern slavers, rapists, terrorists, priests, policemen, orphans, nurses, addicts, the list goes on. Some died, some lived, some went to prison. Every single one of them got the healthcare they were entitled to because it is a basic human right.

fair enough, sorry if my original comments were maybe harsh just it's really not unusual to see a sex toy in a womans bag and just seemed a bit unfunny from where I was reading, really no big deal

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Well then write get a life not maybe I should one !!!

Oh dear is it really worth being so pedantic about a missed word? Have a great Sunday as bored with it now.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
OP's post just sickens me. Why use the technology prefix? Is this some sort of dark coping mechanism?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
fair enough, sorry if my original comments were maybe harsh just it's really not unusual to see a sex toy in a womans bag and just seemed a bit unfunny from where I was reading, really no big deal

It isn't unusual for a woman to have a sex toy in her bag, it is unusual for it to be visible.

Last edited:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Every girl I've ever dated has had a vibrator, some have had an arsenal of sex toys (and ARSEnal is a very appropriate word), but I don't think that they'd normally carry one in their bags. Why would they?

Very funny story anyway, almost as funny as the snowflakes taking offence on behalf of someone they'll never even know.

Last edited:

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I get when ladies carry a small one in their bag for those moments of need as they can be discreet in the pub loo's or wherever but with a great big one, surely everyone around would know what is going on! :moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here