Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup draw round 3 - home v Palace

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Well happy if Monday is confirmed as I can only make evening k/o's over the 3rd round weekend

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
With this being on BT sport, does anyone know if BT do a 24 sport pass or a months deal? I am a sky customer and don't want a 12 month contract with BT, but would be happy to pay for a day pass or month pass if they do that.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
With this being on BT sport, does anyone know if BT do a 24 sport pass or a months deal? I am a sky customer and don't want a 12 month contract with BT, but would be happy to pay for a day pass or month pass if they do that.

I do. They do not.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Interesting that this match was chosen for VAR. Are they hoping it will take the sting out of any controversial decisions? Shame they didn't have it in 1976!!

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Interesting that this match was chosen for VAR. Are they hoping it will take the sting out of any controversial decisions? Shame they didn't have it in 1976!!

If they did, things might have been different, so glad they didn't have it.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
so same as the other Tuesday then. May as well make it a long weekend and take the Monday off.

Hope no Palace decide to take a sleep at the station this time !!!!! or actually , yes I do .

Lets hope for a nice bit of needle and a bit more interaction between us all.

Man up NSC

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
so same as the other tuesday then. May as well make it a long weekend and take the monday off.

Hope no palace decide to take a sleep at the station this time !!!!! Or actually , yes i do .

Lets hope for a nice bit of needle and a bit more interaction between us all.

Man up nsc

this this this this this this

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Brighton & Hove Albion’s FA Cup third round tie with Crystal Palace will take place on Monday 8th January, kick-off 7.45pm, and will be broadcast live on BT Sport.

Yes, Yes and Yes again

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Would have preferred a Saturday or Sunday lunchtime KO. Maybe the police think less will travel down just for a booze up on a Monday.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I'm not sure I had trouble believing it, I said I would be surprised if it was true. Which has proved to be a correct prediction, because I am.

The use of "if" very much suggests you had trouble believing it.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
The use of "if" very much suggests you had trouble believing it.

Ah but you couldn't hear the tone of the "if" that I said as I typed it. Which changes everything.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here