Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup draw round 3 - home v Palace

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Would have preferred a Saturday or Sunday lunchtime KO. Maybe the police think less will travel down just for a booze up on a Monday.

Not sure any one gives a flying f*ck what your opinion is, get on your own board.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
The double combination of now on TV and fear factor (from some) might mean lower prices to get the punters in. Full price might put some off.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Last Tuesday night clearly didn't happen then, surely the police didn't agree to this

No arrests for smokey-firecrackers.

No lessons learnt about after dark scheduling.

Same setup. We expect the same results.

Still, at least it is on in the pub.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Why this is not on in one of the daytime slots I do not know. Once again a bottleneck of people trying to get to the ground between 6-7pm at Brighton and Lewes stations when the stretched and unreliable rush hour service is in play. Just a ridiculous decision in my view coming so soon after the well documented problems of last week.

Would be surprised if this is a sell out, unless its priced very cheaply. Just hope the whole ground goes on sale from the off I want my usual seat for this one.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I'm not sure they want to encourage people to come. Price it high.

Aye.

15,000 x £40 easier to manage than 30,000 x £20.

I reckon the club will be prepared to take a hit on pie and beverage supplies for this one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here