Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup draw round 3 - home v Palace

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
My guess would be one from Gillingham, Hereford or Luton. (depending on if the 1st 2 can get through their replays)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The worst thing would be for us to get a big team like Liverpool at home, as there would then suddenly be increased pressure and expectation from people that we should field the 'first 11'. Main focus should be the league, with the cups there purely so that fringe players and one's just coming back from injury can get competitive game time. Club, players and fans don't need any distractions away from securing Premiership survival.

I dont see that as a problem for 1 game as they would probablyt not play the same team due to European fixtures.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Bring it on, we always do well against them.

Being the FAC, where would their 4,600 fans (15%) be allocated? The entire SS and ESL (south end)?

Like anyone turns up to watch a reserve match these days.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Any home game irrespective of the opposition other than CPFC even Liverpool again to see if we have learnt anything from yesterday.

Hardly a barometer when neither would field a full strength team.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Bring it on, we always do well against them.

Being the FAC, where would their 4,600 fans (15%) be allocated? The entire SS and ESL (south end)?

I think that's what happened with Arsenal.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Palace please.

Not enough tears on here this week so we need some more and 5k of them coming down would make for a wonderful day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here