Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup draw round 3 - home v Palace

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sunday lunchtime kick off, reduced allocation for their fans. They will have to get coaches from Selhurst and are kettled from the coach park to the away end. Let’s hope it doesn’t require a replay. Sounds like fun.

The tie itself is unthinkable a replay is Armageddon

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Interesting headline to the news on the official site. Perhaps Alex couldn't bring himself to actually type "Palace":-

Crystal.jpg

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
On TV I hope, to allow the ****ing morons to shame themselves and their club in front of a global audience. Perhaps then the Palace hierarchy will be motivated to do something about it.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8228377 said:
:lolol: You can't arrest someone for not having a match ticket

You can gave a cordoned off area as they get off the trains and not allow them over the bridge from Brighton or up the approach to The Amex if coming from Lewes. The problem then is the idiots are free to roam around Brighton.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Hands up who agreed to take their son/daughter/niece/nephew/partner to FA cup game if at home

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
This draw is FIXED for TV/revenue. At least 3 derbies already.

Well sadly Man Utd v Derby and Norwich v Chelsea will be on for viewing figures . Cov v Stoke,Fleetwood /Hereford v Leicester ,Newport v Leeds or Shrewsbury v West Ham would be better for the neutral.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here