Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup draw round 3 - home v Palace

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
Even the Mod cant thro a decent insult what a :tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser: No doubt you'll ban me now eh Bozza

1st team not to score against us all season shows how good you are, we'll be above you come May see you then :thumbsup: Or if we smash you on the 8th:thumbsup:

As I said to Chancellor Metternich at the Congress of Strasburg: "Pooh to you with knobs on!" We shall meet Sir on the hustings!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I don't think any Palace fans are taking any moral high ground at all, just stating that it has been proved the Police lied, and a pretty scandalous lie at that.

PLENTY of Palace fans on Twitter blaming everything on police/stewarding.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
So basically nothing will be done about the Parish Sponsored Drone Boyz who broke into the stadium sending one of their own stewards to hospital taking in with them illegal explosive devices because the idiots in blue decided to lie about finding offensive weapons on the floor and now the same idiots in blue have agreed to go through the whole thing again giving the boyz in black free reign to do the same again.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
So basically nothing will be done about the Parish Sponsored Drone Boyz who broke into the stadium sending one of their own stewards to hospital taking in with them illegal explosive devices because the idiots in blue decided to lie about finding offensive weapons on the floor and now the same idiots in blue have agreed to go through the whole thing again giving the boyz in black free reign to do the same again.

"But, but, but THE POLICE!"

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
If Palace don't get a decent allocation could be a few ticketless Palace again but this time sniffing around town with the game being on the box
Overall the old bill are going to get less grief if Palace are given at least 3000 tickets than if they are only given 2000 or less, I don't think Monday night is going to deter too many especially being a 3rd round clash which traditionally generates the most anticipation

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
With all the wet comments on this thread I can see Palace coming in numbers and taking the right piss. Acting like a bunch of scared school girls some of you man up.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
attachment.php

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
They had 3000 Palace fans at previous games without too much drama. Could it just be that the grief that did occur the other night was not actually down the police (or the stewards, or the Albion, or even Crystal Palace), but down to a bunch of Palace arsehats who turned up determined to make a name for themselves?

What's your solution to the sort of hassle they caused with a bunch of fireworks, which was a large contributory factor to the issues both inside and outside the ground? My- genuine- question is, what would you do to legislate for that? How would you stop it?

I have a solution for you now: Make up lies about evidence that doesn’t exist, to demonise football fans in the press and justify the reduced allocation and failure to prevent a few idiots breaking into one of the most modern sports stadiums in the country under the nose of the police. Nobody will ever find out, football fans are stupid, after all. And if they do, just lie more and say that the fabricated weapons are with the club, not the police. And if found out that was a lie then just release a paragraph saying “sorry everyone, slight mistake.”

Do you think that could work?

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I have a solution for you now: Make up lies about evidence that doesn’t exist, to demonise football fans in the press and justify the reduced allocation and failure to prevent a few idiots breaking into one of the most modern sports stadiums in the country under the nose of the police. Nobody will ever find out, football fans are stupid, after all. And if they do, just lie more and say that the fabricated weapons are with the club, not the police. And if found out that was a lie then just release a paragraph saying “sorry everyone, slight mistake.”

Totally agree

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013

Well said and they could also have a contingency to release a few plods from kettleing duty on a compliant group to help out the stewards in the ground. Maybe even use some of the hard men that were giving death stares to women and children on the way in from the train station to stand outside the away end.

Seagulls perm

Banned
Apr 20, 2017
Even the Mod cant thro a decent insult what a :tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser: No doubt you'll ban me now eh Bozza

1st team not to score against us all season shows how good you are, we'll be above you come May see you then :thumbsup: Or if we smash you on the 8th:thumbsup:

To be honest LE has a point. We do look a bit silly going on and on about Palace. It's our default behaviour when things aren't quite right, talk about them. We need to realise that as a PL club, we're in with the big boys now. I think some of our fans need to move on. It's about staying up and then a European place.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Can't be bothered to read all the way through this thread, but has there been any announcement on when tickets go on sale?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here