Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup draw round 3 - home v Palace

I'd love to know how you could log that you recovered 'knives and knuckledusters' and then suddenly realise afterwards that, actually, you didn't. It seems an extraordinary thing to happen.

I can't imagine for one minute that the police could be LYING to deflect from their performance on the night and justify reduced away allocations for future games.

They really don't help themselves, do they?

It was probably a confusion over the police radio "we have some right tools going into the away end":moo:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
All we need now is the Sussex police force demanding palace don’t get their rightful allocation of tickets ???

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Has it been established that all of them were ticketless ?

All of them? Probably not.

But if the ground was full (or close), and there were fans with tickets stuck outside...

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Amusing to see Palace fans claim moral high ground given that they: defaced a painted wall in town, left graffiti at the stadium overnight, broke into the stadium via a fire exit and set off fireworks during the match.

All perfectly normal behaviour!!

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Is there a chance that there were knives and dusters (seems quite a specific thing to make up) but they want to play down the situation/avoid scaring people?

What do you think !

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Is there a chance that there were knives and dusters (seems quite a specific thing to make up) but they want to play down the situation/avoid scaring people?

I think it's fairly unlikely that the police would issue a public apology for lying (sorry, accidentally recording something in good faith that wasn't true) if they hadn't actually lied (sorry, accidentally recorded something in good faith that wasn't true).

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

I was about to say something like: Please don't go down the "you're obsessed" with us route.

I then scrolled up and saw:

Are you ****ing stupid or something?

If you can't be obsessed with your rival, then something is wrong isn't it? You've also made it ridiculously easy to notice you with things like that FA Cup Final dance, having the worst record in the whole country in a calendar year, having one of the worst starts to a football season ever and sacking a big name marquee manager almost as soon as he arrived.

You have long-running specific threads on us on CPFC.org. And rightly so as, again, we're your rivals dipshit.

Even the Mod cant thro a decent insult what a :tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser: No doubt you'll ban me now eh Bozza

1st team not to score against us all season shows how good you are, we'll be above you come May see you then :thumbsup: Or if we smash you on the 8th:thumbsup:

Vegas78

Dec 4, 2012
South London
Amusing to see Palace fans claim moral high ground given that they: defaced a painted wall in town, left graffiti at the stadium overnight, broke into the stadium via a fire exit and set off fireworks during the match.

All perfectly normal behaviour!!
I don't think any Palace fans are taking any moral high ground at all, just stating that it has been proved the Police lied, and a pretty scandalous lie at that.

el punal

Regardless whether they had tickets or not, it was YOUR lot that buggered it up for the rest of YOUR lot - call it a moral own goal. We Brighton fans looked on in mild amusement. Now if your Ultras or whatever street cred label they go under had tried storming the North Stand instead that would have been interesting.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
So, what are the 'normal Palace fans, who got locked out saying? Are they blaming Sussex OB, or are they blaming their own ninja Nigellllllls still?

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008

Lazy policing, thats all it is.

Although not a surprise, it is disgusting that they can claim something as fact when it was just a rumour.

Really !!! Plod are full of s*it

Heads should roll for this .

Hopefully yours will be the first.

No, but it has been confirmed that they are all brainless.

Give Palace 4500. They won’t sell them all. We won’t sell the rest. Everyone who wants to go will do.

This is th scenario for the minimum of trouble.

Or the maximum.

Then read this.

https://twitter.com/CISimonNelson/status/938740742528405505

[tweet]938740742528405505[/tweet]

Perfectly happy for [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] to delete this post if necessary.

That is priceless

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here