Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup draw round 3 - home v Palace

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
This.

I’d suggest this was the tamest game between our clubs for many a year, problem wise. All of the shit behaviour of our fans was pretty much contained within the confines of the Amex.

I’m genuinely gobsmacked that some of you think this game should be ‘bubbled’.

I’m even more gobsmacked that any football supporter could support this kind of abuse of our rights just because we attend a game of football. I guess those proposing the game should be ‘bubbled’ don’t go to away games.

This . Least happened if any game between us

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I think CH will rightly prioritise the league irrespective of the opposition. The players will be on their knees by then. I can’t see too many people getting worked up by an Albion Res v Palace Res match.

I doubt CH will have a choice, history demands a strong squad and so do i.

I can see this as a massive game that can propel either club forward for the rest of the season.

Fantastic draw, can’t wait.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Police/clubs have a month to review CCTV, make arrests and issue banning orders.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
This.

I’d suggest this was the tamest game between our clubs for many a year, problem wise. All of the shit behaviour of our fans was pretty much contained within the confines of the Amex.

I’m genuinely gobsmacked that some of you think this game should be ‘bubbled’.

I’m even more gobsmacked that any football supporter could support this kind of abuse of our rights just because we attend a game of football. I guess those proposing the game should be ‘bubbled’ don’t go to away games.

Not so much a proposal, more an expectation given the police and clubs unwillingness to take any risks (in keeping with them reducing the away allocation by 1000 for this week’s game). Those ‘in charge’ will put all sorts of restrictions in place and make it a ballache for everyone. They’ve got the perfect excuse now, even if it was essentially a handful of morons.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Jesus, just give em the full allocation. The OB should know who to look out for. We do ��

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
We have shown in recent seasons what we think of both cups. There will be ten or eleven changes guaranteed.

I think Chris Hughton's got to play this one carefully. A weakened team, a limp exit and a defeat to that lot is unthinkable. He knows the importance of it. Roy Hodgson can't risk Zaha and Benteke where they are in the league.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I think Chris Hughton's got to play this one carefully. A weakened team, a limp exit and a defeat to that lot is unthinkable. He knows the importance of it. Roy Hodgson can't risk Zaha and Benteke where they are in the league.

We may not be far ahead of them by then.

Seat Stealer

Jun 23, 2012
Perfect opportunity for some supporters unable to get league tickets. I reckon loads of season ticket holders will choose to keep money in their pockets. So we might see first teams with second string supporters. Great draw.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Amazed at the amount of people begging for bubbles and early KO's. Saturday 3pm, give them their allocation and if they're caught fighting or acting up nick em. Simple.

Managed to do this for the previous 100 years or so without too many problems.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
6 arrests only !

Lessons learnt with fireworks and the hooded ones

Nothing much happened apart from that .

People need to get a grip .

Palace in the cup . Bring the twats on .

The two stewards who ended up in hospital would like to know if you would take their place as they don't hold the nothing happened view.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
First time since '76, yes? Should be a TV game given that the broadcasters have already made segments about Mullery's tantrum. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here