Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup draw round 3 - home v Palace

Catreptile

Mar 25, 2011
Eastbourne
With Newcastle and Bournemouth the weekend before, and West Brom the weekend after, I am sure CH will start with players who haven't had much of a game in the current campaign to rest those more involved in these important league games.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
..........................Krul
Schellotto..Uwe....Goldson....Suttner
Skalak......Kayal..Molumby*....Murphy
................Baldock....Hemed.......

*Sidwell if fit earlier than expected

Last edited:

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
A great game for our new striker to debut and get his boots stuck into... He could instantly become a legend.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Schellotto..Uwe....Goldson....Suttner
Skalak......Kayal..Molumby*....Murphy

*Sidwell if fit earlier than expected

Schellotto..Goldson....Duffy.... Suttner
Izquierdo.....Kayal..Stephens... .March

We still want to win this game, we need a relatively strong lineup.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
yeah great , lets ban singing and shouting as well , after we.wouldnt want any.sort of atmosphere would we.

I posted that just minutes after the draw with last week still fresh in the memory.

Now I think the atmosphere could be good if Palarse get a bigger allocation but likely to be Sunday 12noon.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Cracking draw, Hoping for an early kick off Saturday.

Guess we will get 2k tickets again, Can't see Sussex police giving us any more.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I posted that just minutes after the draw with last week still fresh in the memory.

Now I think the atmosphere could be good if Palarse get a bigger allocation but likely to be Sunday 12noon.

fair enough mate

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
So glad i read this thread, im 51 been supporting the Albion since i moved to Brighton aged 8, so thats 43 years, but more importantly, i havent felt so young in ages after reading some of your ages.

As for the game, BRING IT ON, Palace at home in the cup for the first time since before i started supporting Brighton.

Give them their full allocation, the more of them that see their team ripped apart the better.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Liverpool v Everton and Man U v Derby on BBC, think there are 3 more TV games yet to be announced.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Absolute rubbish, sensible people don't turn up without tickets, and then rush the stewards to gain entry. They may moan about the unfair loyalty points system (in their view). If the Palace idiots had enough points they would have got tickets and also wouldn't have needed the handout from Parish.

I don't think it is rubbish at all. We've never had this issue before of such a restriction on the number of away fans. And it's nothing to do with loyalty points. We've been taking 3,000 odd to quite a few games this season. There's a lot of fans building up loyalty points but the away allocation for Brighton fans for the return game will almost certainly be the same 2,000 limit. That means that 1/3 of us who've been attending these matches won't get a ticket. And it's not because they don't have enough points but because there will be fewer tickets.

From what I understand from Palace mates whose word I trust, a lot of the HF are regular away-dayers, we see them often enough on MOTD at away games. I'm not excusing their behaviour at all but I do honestly think it wouldn't have happened if they'd have had tickets.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I'll guard the murel overnight for the Albion. :thumbsup:

web-Bruno-Sky-Mural_16.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here