Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup draw round 3 - home v Palace

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton
Are people seriously suggesting that this should be played behind closed doors or with ‘bubble’ restrictions because of the inability, last week, of the police/stewards to contain a few dozen, easily identifiable troublemakers? Ridiculous over-reaction.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
We have to give them 15% in the cup.

What, even if the police say it isn't safe to do so?

For me, I would ban the away fans, and expect them to do the same when we play at their place - would make things a littler simpler, though I am sure there would still be some that would go irrespective of not having tickets.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
If the league positions are the same come January, surely palace will have to go second string. Whatever the positions are it is unthinkable to play our second string.
Can't wait. 12am Sunday is my prediction.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

There is no way he will put out a full strength side (unless we win the seven games between now and then).

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I believe the FA insist on larger allocations for away fans in FA cup ties. Does anyone imagine they will realise that this is a special case and make an exception?
I think you will find the police have authority over the fa..

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
What, even if the police say it isn't safe to do so?

For me, I would ban the away fans, and expect them to do the same when we play at their place - would make things a littler simpler, though I am sure there would still be some that would go irrespective of not having tickets.

Are you saying we should take no fans for the League game? Poppycock.

They had 2,000 at our place, would not be fair.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here