Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup draw round 3 - home v Palace

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Stop all this negative talk about bubbles, stopping them coming early kick off etc, you're embarrassing us

In 49 years of following the Albion I've never known anything like it.

Taken from their board and this is how they view us MAN UP FFS.

Originally posted by the silurian

Should be pretty empty,sounds like most weed are to frightened to go,we should only get a few hundred tickets and besides, the HF are all tottenham fans anyway so they wont be there! WTF are these weed fans smoking these days, they are proper headcases! Oh and one wants any Croydon based person without a ticket, who happens to be in Brighton, arrested!

That's from one of their more reasonable contributors, another wants Sussex police to club Palace supporters like beached baby seals on the grounds that you can't take any chances.

Silurian reasonable. Lol.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Back in the day there was trouble at loads of Albion away which some brush neatly under the carpet. The Palace lot are just trying to make a name for themselves to thick to realise they are about 20 years to late to the party. I hardly see any Young Albion lads about these days just the same old faces from the past all about 50+ trying to re live their glory days all a bit tragic.

This in buckets...

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Wow you must be really old, I thought I was doing well at supporting the Albion for 47 years.

Yep, really old (well feel it), old enough to remember the full blown rucks with the likes of Millwall, Chelsea, Palace, Spurs and West Ham. Old enough to remember people getting hit with darts thrown randomly into the crowd, old enough to remember fans getting stabbed to death because they supported a different team. So excuse me if I don't jump up and down at "sticking it to the scum" as some seem to so keenly desire.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
In the last game at Scumhurst, our fans treated them and their ground with exactly the same disrespect as what they did to us.

Its been going on for years and will continue to do so.

We hate each other.

How the feck can you disrespect Selhurst? If you damage anything then it would have to be repaired, that's an upgrade in my book.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
i would guess they would get the south standso there are some defined barriers, not sure how many that would be.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Been following the Albion for 50 years, so does my opinion trump yours then?

49 for me so I will lower my head when you are around.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Wow you must be really old, I thought I was doing well at supporting the Albion for 47 years.

Shut up the lot of you!

53 years :)

I am 65

56 years and I have a significant birthday next year.

You do realise that this makes Bens Grandad to have the most important opinion on this board?

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
56 years and I have a significant birthday next year.

You do realise that this makes Bens Grandad to have the most important opinion on this board?

I think I can claim to be one of the senior citizens of the NSC board, 62 years watching the Albion and now 73. I believe there are others older than me on this board, other than BensGrandad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here