Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Bit nippy i must say.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Moved house and haven't worked out the heating timer, meaning getting up in a freezing room initially. Then the car windows need de-icing. Makes me appreciate my Starbucks en route even more!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
In related news it was a perfect night for defrosting the freezer last night. Put everything in a bin bag and left it in the conservatory overnight, switch freezer off before bed (remembering to put a towel in the bottom) woke up, job done, frozen stuff still fairly frozen, restock freezer.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
In related news it was a perfect night for defrosting the freezer last night. Put everything in a bin bag and left it in the conservatory overnight, switch freezer off before bed (remembering to put a towel in the bottom) woke up, job done, frozen stuff still fairly frozen, restock freezer.

Good point. Nice one.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013

Screen Shot 2017-11-30 at 17.03.41.png

'Lovely stiff'

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
That irritating weather woman on the southeast BBC news referred to today's weather as being "bitterly cold". If 3 degrees is bitterly cold, what words is she going to use to describe a proper winter's day when it's -3 degrees?

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
That irritating weather woman on the southeast BBC news referred to today's weather as being "bitterly cold". If 3 degrees is bitterly cold, what words is she going to use to describe a proper winter's day when it's -3 degrees?

'very bitterly cold' and then as temperature goes down it will be 'extremely bitterly cold' and then its 'f***ing freezing'

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Whilst it is a bit cold I've seen folks in town dressed like they're going to the arctic. Feel sorry for them when it actually gets properly cold as I'm not sure they'll cope.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here