Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Izquierdo song

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
Does anyone know the words to the Izquierdo song please? Its currently only sung by a small group in the north.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
If it is ANYTHING other than the absolutely PERFECT 'Ho-say Iz-kee-er-do, Ho-say Iz-kee-er-do, na na na na, na na na na...', to the 'let's all have a disco / let's go fccking mental' tune, then I am OUT.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
If it is ANYTHING other than the absolutely PERFECT 'Ho-say Iz-kee-er-do, Ho-say Iz-kee-er-do, na na na na, na na na na...', to the 'let's all have a disco / let's go fccking mental' tune, then I am OUT.

Winner! This needs to be belted out loud and proud. Simple, catchy and can be repeated indefinitely.

I'm a fan of our colombian speedster but he's been looking glum recently and was apparently down about the fans singing about solly. Get this ditty on the go and give the boy some love!

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Does anyone know the words to the Izquierdo song please? Its currently only sung by a small group in the north.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I only know one to buddy - heartbeat, with these:

Jose, Jose Isquierdo runs down the wing for me... der der de de der der der de de der etc...

Always felt it was a missed opportunity to get the Scotty Sinclair one on board.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Winner! This needs to be belted out loud and proud. Simple, catchy and can be repeated indefinitely.

I'm a fan of our colombian speedster but he's been looking glum recently and was apparently down about the fans singing about solly. Get this ditty on the go and give the boy some love!

He looked very glum coming off on Tuesday. Usually hate the amateur body language reader type posts but couldn't help thinking it this time.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

Hopefully this is the WINNER :thumbsup:

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
There was an earlier thread about what the song should be, and I still have a preference for the following two:

-- something to the tune of 'I Need A Hero'; remainder of lyrics, if applicable, need developing

-- something to the tune of The Buzzcocks' 'What Do I Get?'; remainder of lyrics, if applicable, need developing

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Do they know it's Christmas Time at all?

"It's Christmas time, and there's no need to be afraid
At Christmas time, He will justify the mon-ey we paid

And in our world of plenty, He cant sprint a mile with joy

Throw your arms around Jose,
At Christmas time

But say a prayer and pray for the other team
At Christmas time, Jose, he will look so supreme
There's a world outside your window, and it's a world of dread and fear
Where his piece of skill will kill you, or leave your fans in fear
And the Christmas bells that ring there are the clanging chimes of doom
Please-give-Iz-qui-erdo the damn ball

Feed the Columbian
Give Jose the goddamn ball now
Feed the Columbian
Give Jose the goddamn ball now

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Sounds about right. Time was when you had to EARN a song. Currently the player's not earned one.

And don't get me started on that ridiculous Pröpper song... :moo:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Sounds about right. Time was when you had to EARN a song. Currently the player's not earned one.

And don't get me started on that ridiculous Pröpper song... :moo:

Ohhh. This one?

To Stop Right Now by The Spice Girls

Propper wow, that was a good touch
We like you so verrrrry muuuuch
Hey you, that was a good run
You're a sexy Dutchman and you play for Brighton

That one?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills