Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton Home Shirt

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
If the policy is NO REFUNDS FOR ALTERED SHIRTS, it doesn't matter how many managers you sack, there still won't be any refunds.
I'm not disputing any of the rest, if the club has been responsible for the alternations, this should be a no brainer.
I don't know about you but I certainly wouldn't be telling my CEO I don't agree with his policy and so I decided to ignore it.

To a degree I agree with the NO REFUNDS FOR ALTERED SHIRTS policy( names and numbers ) my point on this occasion is that since the club already sell altered shirts ( identical to the OP ) then common sense should have prevailed and discretion used. If that had been done then the thread would not have been started and an email to Paul Barber ( I can't believe he has to deal with sh!t like this ) would not have been fired off.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
To a degree I agree with the NO REFUNDS FOR ALTERED SHIRTS policy( names and numbers ) my point on this occasion is that since the club already sell altered shirts ( identical to the OP ) then common sense should have prevailed and discretion used. If that had been done then the thread would not have been started and an email to Paul Barber ( I can't believe he has to deal with sh!t like this ) would not have been fired off.
Shirley that all depends on where the original NO REFUNDS diktat came from?
If there's a level on management between store manager and CEO then of course this should land on their plate, if not then so be it.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Better get in quick if you want one , looks like they’re running out and no more coming into stock this season .

Very odd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Distance Selling Regulations has an exemption for tailor-made or personalised goods so the club are within their rights not to offer a refund or exchange (although if this is goof customer service or not is a different story).

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here