Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Zaha

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Is this real? (it was posted on a BHA Facebook group.. so could be fake??)

Attachments

• 24129786_10212757538626418_8910006408702312608_n.jpg
    24129786_10212757538626418_8910006408702312608_n.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 566

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Agree about Benteke. What a side we would have with him and Zaha. We all like Murray but to go up a level need somebody of that quality. Those 2 have been injured for a good part of season and do think they have a chance of staying up if they stay fit.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Ok, this is controversial, but ..... I'd love to sign him when they go down.

He does let it get to him when he's being marked out of the game, he can resort to just trying to win free kicks and moaning at refs, but boy has the guy got some talent.

Can't disagree with that Gritt23. Oh and Triggaaar, you'd have to acknowledge he has talent in spades despite being a diving cheat.:amex:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Is it safe to get up ? Ref Boooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooo that nasty Dunky man keep hurted me and i falls over a lot .

v9iKlZI.gif

wardy wonder land

Dec 10, 2007

He does let it get to him when he's being marked out of the game, he can resort to just trying to win free kicks and moaning at refs, but boy has the guy got some talent.

We should put a bid for him in Jan, unsettle the northerners a bit

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London

But he is recorded as saying he hates us 11 out of 10 so hardly likely.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
There's a really talented player in there who did cause us problems and who is potentially top 6 worthy. I just don't think he's developed his game all that much over the last few years which makes me question his application to push up another level.

But I certainly agree that we've seen better players this year. Even the guy up front for Stoke, Chupa Moting (I can't be bothered to look up the spelling so I've written it phonetically), caused us more problems over the course of a game and looked more rounded.

veuve

Jun 27, 2015
He is a footballer. offer him enough money and he would be in the argus telling us he has always loved brighton.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Very good player, a real threat.

But will never score enough goals to warrant the price tag.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I would have him in our team in a heartbeat...him on one side and knocky on the other. Having said that Shaqiri is possibly the best player I have seen at the amex over the years. Why the hell he is not playing at a better club I have no idea...it wouldn't surprise me if City or United throw stupid money at Stoke.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
I would have him in our team in a heartbeat...him on one side and knocky on the other. Having said that Shaqiri is possibly the best player I have seen at the amex over the years. Why the hell he is not playing at a better club I have no idea...it wouldn't surprise me if City or United throw stupid money at Stoke.

Both Zaha and Shaqiri are on 100k+ per week. They are in the 'just shy of being good enough for a top 6 side in PL but get paid more than being in the top 6 side abroard' category. Our highest earner is c45k which is around the same mark as most of the striker targets in August were supposedly on.

If we ever pay a player that much I would hope he would be that good and more.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
We coped with him on Tuesday, but he’s a seriously talented player.

Yes how I feel. I actually thought he played better Tuesday than he did in the play-off, when he only turned up for 10 mins..... (tho he was devastating in that spell)

Townsend, Cabaye and Loftus-Cheek were a huge disappointment.

Benteke was as expected............ crap!

Shame we didn’t perform.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Triggaaar, you'd have to acknowledge he has talent in spades despite being a diving cheat.:amex:
I never suggested otherwise, my point is that he loves Palace and is no fan of Brighton, he wouldn't want to come here. And if he did, he wouldn't bust a gut for us. He's skillful but has an attitude problem. He failed at Manure and then failed at Cardiff before going back to Palace. I wouldn't want him here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here