Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Zaha

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I got banned once for calling him a diving cheating **** ???

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I won't lie:And that's why he plays for Crystal Palace, not Manchester United

I heard somewhere that, during his short tenure at United, That they caught Wilf trying to smoke the bone with David Moyes' daughter....? And THAT is why he plays for Crystal Palace rather than them.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
So you agree he's leaving you then?

He won't be going anywhere in January, but I'd be surprised if he didn't get his move to a top6 side at the end of the season. He is simply too good to be playing for a team in the bottom half; he deserves a chance to impress on the biggest stage as enters the peak of his career.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
He won't be going anywhere in January, but I'd be surprised if he didn't get his move to a top6 side at the end of the season. He is simply too good to be playing for a team breaking records for the worst start in top flight history and stuck on the bottom; he deserves a chance to impress on the biggest stage as enters the peak of his career.

Changed for accuracy.

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
He won't be going anywhere in January, but I'd be surprised if he didn't get his move to a top6 side at the end of the season. He is simply too good to be playing for a team in the bottom half; he deserves a chance to impress on the biggest stage as enters the peak of his career.

Didn't he have that chance at Man U only to fail ,as with England

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Good player but can't see him in a top 6 side screams of big fish small pond. Has flashes of brilliance but too many poor decisions and his constant whining and simulating make him someone any team would hate. A couple of us commented at the game put any other teams shirt on and his on field antics would still make you hate him.

Been good for palace and they need him more than ever with the situation they are in but cannot see him making a mark on any of the top six.

Kitcatt

Apr 7, 2017
He isn’t mature/bright enough to succeed away from Palace. Failed once, will fail again. He needs the love they give him. Great player for them and has obviously contributed loads to their upturn but way too insecure to go to a bigger club (his 11/10 comments sum him up really)

larus

When we stay up, again, nobody will give a monkeys about the first 7 games of the season :moo:

You’re on 9 points after 14 games. Of those 14 games, 5 are against the top 6 so you/we would expect no points from them (you did of course get the win against Chelsea).

So, that leaves you with 31 points from 24 games as your target (that’s what we use commonly here as the survival threshold).

Take away the remaining 7 top six fixtures, that leaves you 31 points from 17 games.

Doesn’t give you a lot of room for mistakes IMO. But I admire your (misplaced!) confidence.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
When we stay up, again, nobody will give a monkeys about the first 7 games of the season :moo:

You are far too modest. Rewriting the history books, making headlines for all the wrong reasons, this is the stuff of legend. Who would have thought you would be far..far.. far more likely to go down than the Prem league new boys. Those European dreams must seem verrrrry distant now :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here