Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Holmesdale fanatics will end up hurting someone, says Parish

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
SOUTH LONDON STYLE!

Thinking about it, can we not claim that we are really, really South London? Like, the most Southest possible London team? Or would that be Plymouth?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
SOUTH LONDON STYLE!

Thinking about it, can we not claim that we are really, really South London? Like, the most Southest possible London team? Or would that be Plymouth?

Think a lot originate from the Addington area, complete armpit of Croydon area

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Fair point. Then someone needs to remind Mr Parish about this article and what he said, then he could start making examples of these fu@kwits.

“There are people around it who have got nothing to do with it, and they might get a boot in the face.

“You can’t let that go on at a football match – the safety council will close the block.”

He added: “I am responsible. Imagine if I don’t do anything and I let them do that next week and the week after and something happens?

“The police and safety council will come to me and tell me to close the block.

“I’m responsible for their safety and keeping order in the stadium - we’ve given them [Holmesdale fanatics] guidelines about what we can defend and what we cannot defend, and what’s happened is outside of those guidelines by a mile.

“There is no way any other football ground in Britain would allow you to do what they did.”

Reading those first two lines, it comes over that the concern isn't that innocent fans may get a "Boot in the Face" but the fact that the "safety council will close the block" (costing money).

The rest of the article backs up the main concern.

Incredible.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
So in summary...

Parish said 2 1/2 years ago that the 'Holmesdale Fanatics' will one day hurt someone, yet the club allows them block bookings (which even then wasn't enough for them on Tuesday) and lo and behold, the prediction comes true - they do hurt someone. Their fellow fans and club stewards.

In other words, Parish's ongoing courtship of HF has, in part, led to an entirely predictable situation coming true, and yet did nothing about it. He needs to take a look at his own priorities here too.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
So did we at Withdean till the REMF flag mysteriously disappeared never to be seen again

dick TIGHT and OberGruppENFUHrer perry sold it to ENREST for his silence on the disappearance Cup FINAL money!

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
So in summary...

Parish said 2 1/2 years ago that the 'Holmesdale Fanatics' will one day hurt someone, yet the club allows them block bookings (which even then wasn't enough for them on Tuesday) and lo and behold, the prediction comes true - they do hurt someone. Their fellow fans and club stewards.

In other words, Parish's ongoing courtship of HF has, in part, led to an entirely predictable situation coming true, and yet did nothing about it. He needs to take a look at his own priorities here too.

I think his silence on his usually active Twitter account possibly shows that he's backed himself into a corner over these morons.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here